"As savvy businesses of all sizes and industries realize that cybersecurity starts with password security, we're experiencing increased demand for our business solutions and are quickly adding top talent to our team to support that need," said Darren Guccione, CEO and Co-founder of Keeper Security. "While we continue to bolster our portfolio of more than 7,000 business customers, there's no better place to continue to call home than Chicago, and we're excited to be an important part of the city's burgeoning technology community."
More on illi News
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Single Black Female at eta Theatre
- Legendary Broadcaster Bill Kurtis Interviews Mayor Rahm Emanuel on the Final Episode of "Chicago Stories" Podcast
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
Keeper's expansion mirrors the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector as issues around data privacy, security and governance are increasingly understood as crucial aspects of all technology. The company's operational expansion and investment in Chicago are indicative of the thriving technology ecosystem that supports local talent, offers global connectivity and fosters innovation. Keeper joins a list of over 80 technology companies who have grown their footprint in Chicago since 2011.
"Keeper Security's commitment to and expansion in Chicago demonstrates the city's blossoming tech scene and ability to draw a skilled workforce for high-tech cybersecurity companies," Mayor Emanuel said. "This expansion not only benefits its current employees, but also provides jobs for residents across Chicago and strengthens our growing tech economy. I look forward to watching them continue to thrive right here in the city of Chicago for years to come."
Keeper's new headquarters will be located at 820 West Jackson Blvd in the West Loop. The new 16,000 square-foot space will feature exposed brick and high wood-beam ceilings, standing desks, modernized phone booths, open collaboration spaces, a relaxation lounge and a full-sized kitchen stocked with snacks. Keeper is also expanding operations in El Dorado Hills, California and Cork, Ireland, with all three locations relocating this summer to larger offices to accommodate growth.
More on illi News
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Naperville: Statement on the DuPage Children's Museum Working Group Decision
For more information on Keeper's growing team or to learn more about Keeper's job openings, visit keepersecurity.com/jobs.html.
About Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc. ("Keeper") is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cybertheft and data breaches. Keeper is the leading provider of zero-knowledge security and encryption software covering password management, dark web monitoring, digital file storage and messaging. Named PC Magazine's Best Password Manager of 2018 and awarded the Publisher's Choice Cybersecurity Password Management InfoSec Award for 2019, Keeper is trusted by millions of people and thousands of businesses to protect their digital assets and help mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC-2 and ISO 27001 Certified and is also listed for use by the Federal government through the System for Award Management (SAM). Keeper protects businesses of all sizes across every major industry sector. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com .
Latest on illi News
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- Get Matched and #StayAwesome with Oh Hay!
- Hundreds to lace up their shoes & stretch their muscles during the 14th annual western walk
- Chicago: Mayor Emanuel Announces Garfield Green Has Won C40 Reinventing Cities Competition to Combat Climate Change
- City of Naperville Honored in Special Ceremony for Earning Coveted Solar Designation
- ONE Brands to Showcase Indulgent Product Roster at Sweets & Snacks Expo
- Florida's Largest Solar Company Advanced Green Technologies Acquires MSC Electric
- East Lake Academy, Chicago's Premiere Private Catholic School, Offers Athletics Opportunities
- Postal Advocate Inc. Hits Over $50 Million In Client Savings!
- Discover grants service provider accreditation to Payhuddle to perform D-PAS Terminal End-to-End Certifications
- GIIB Music Group and Hip Hop Artist CREMSON Proudly Present his Debut Hit Single "SAYING NOTHING"
- Michael Dunbar Selected For 2019 International Sculpture Exhibition In Zhengzhou, China
- Software Leader Axiros Reports Strong Interest In Connect America Fund Test Program
- Chicago: More CPS Students Earn A Full Semester of College Credits Through CCC Than Ever Before
- Allison Eden Studios announces fashion brand inspired by mosaic artwork for interior design with launch party at Bloomingdale's Thurs. 5/16
- Sun Acquisitions welcomes Mike Vaughn as a Senior Advisor
- Mayor Emanuel Joins Chicago Public Schools and Ingenuity Announce $1.5 Million in Grants and Celebrate Progress in Arts Education
- Colbert Packaging Plants Trees with Elementary Students
- MVP Advisory Group Announces Partnership with DynaQuest Technology Services, Inc