"As savvy businesses of all sizes and industries realize that cybersecurity starts with password security, we're experiencing increased demand for our business solutions and are quickly adding top talent to our team to support that need," said Darren Guccione, CEO and Co-founder of Keeper Security. "While we continue to bolster our portfolio of more than 7,000 business customers, there's no better place to continue to call home than Chicago, and we're excited to be an important part of the city's burgeoning technology community."
More on illi News
- Insurance Labor Study Uncovers Difficult yet Optimistic Recruitment Environment
- Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee Surgery Center Performs First Cases
- Naperville Police Investigate Weekend Car Burglaries
- IAOP Releases the 2020 Global Outsourcing 100
- Zezgo Rent A Car today announce the imminent opening of two branches in Jordan as the rollout of the new premium brand
Keeper's expansion mirrors the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector as issues around data privacy, security and governance are increasingly understood as crucial aspects of all technology. The company's operational expansion and investment in Chicago are indicative of the thriving technology ecosystem that supports local talent, offers global connectivity and fosters innovation. Keeper joins a list of over 80 technology companies who have grown their footprint in Chicago since 2011.
"Keeper Security's commitment to and expansion in Chicago demonstrates the city's blossoming tech scene and ability to draw a skilled workforce for high-tech cybersecurity companies," Mayor Emanuel said. "This expansion not only benefits its current employees, but also provides jobs for residents across Chicago and strengthens our growing tech economy. I look forward to watching them continue to thrive right here in the city of Chicago for years to come."
Keeper's new headquarters will be located at 820 West Jackson Blvd in the West Loop. The new 16,000 square-foot space will feature exposed brick and high wood-beam ceilings, standing desks, modernized phone booths, open collaboration spaces, a relaxation lounge and a full-sized kitchen stocked with snacks. Keeper is also expanding operations in El Dorado Hills, California and Cork, Ireland, with all three locations relocating this summer to larger offices to accommodate growth.
More on illi News
- Cyient Inaugurates Wire Harness Lab for Production and Prototyping in its Peoria Office
- Amigo Events Announce Traditional Goan Carnival Event in London
- Aaron Gordon Officially Signs Deal with 361º
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber XL Laser Cutting Machine
- A.R. Rahman Begins Recording "Hands Around the World" song to fundraise against climate change, in Los Angeles
For more information on Keeper's growing team or to learn more about Keeper's job openings, visit keepersecurity.com/jobs.html.
About Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc. ("Keeper") is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cybertheft and data breaches. Keeper is the leading provider of zero-knowledge security and encryption software covering password management, dark web monitoring, digital file storage and messaging. Named PC Magazine's Best Password Manager of 2018 and awarded the Publisher's Choice Cybersecurity Password Management InfoSec Award for 2019, Keeper is trusted by millions of people and thousands of businesses to protect their digital assets and help mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC-2 and ISO 27001 Certified and is also listed for use by the Federal government through the System for Award Management (SAM). Keeper protects businesses of all sizes across every major industry sector. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com .
Latest on illi News
- Three ISACA Credentials Rank Among 10 Highest-Paying Tech Certifications
- Mauser Packaging Solutions Invests in State-of-the-Art F-Style Can Lines
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Northwestern Mutual–Chicago Donates $4K to Ronald McDonald House Charities Chicagoland & Northwest
- Symplast to Showcase Top Ranked Mobile EHR at Inaugural MIAMI COSMETIC SURGERY Meeting
- Ring Founder, Jamie Siminoff to Deliver Keynote at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- STG Logistics Welcomes Four New Vice Presidents to Sales Team
- Two Dogs Generate Over $100,000 For Critical Surgical Care For Children
- Naperville: Air Conditioner Rebates Are Now Being Offered
- Vicki Farnam Centers Off-Body Training Course Around GTM Original Products
- ONE PARK FINANCIAL: One of the "Best and Brightest" Companies in the U.S
- Kratom Prices Are Dropping Even Though FDA and Indonesian Kratom Ban Is Looming in 2024
- New York City Author/Journalist Sues Boeing Over Exploding Boeing 737 Airplane Engine On Southwest Flight 1380
- Naperville: Crime Stoppers Offer Reward in Case of Criminal Damage to a School
- Origami Risk Named Among Nation's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- mPower Technology Accelerates Growth with Expansion of Executive Team and Establishment of San Diego Office
- Bonkers Toys Continues To Lead The Way with YouTube Inspired Toys by Partnering with the Stars of Trinity & Beyond and Braille Skateboarding
- New Service Now Available in O'Fallon, IL to Help Keep Older Drivers Safe
- Insightra Medical Inc. launches "The Hernia Alliance"
- G&D Integrated Announces Acquisition Of South Carolina-Based Trucking Company