"As savvy businesses of all sizes and industries realize that cybersecurity starts with password security, we're experiencing increased demand for our business solutions and are quickly adding top talent to our team to support that need," said Darren Guccione, CEO and Co-founder of Keeper Security. "While we continue to bolster our portfolio of more than 7,000 business customers, there's no better place to continue to call home than Chicago, and we're excited to be an important part of the city's burgeoning technology community."
More on illi News
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Naperville Man Charged With 5 Counts of Criminal Damage to Property
- Naperville: Residents Encouraged to Take Precautions During Period of Excessive Heat
Keeper's expansion mirrors the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector as issues around data privacy, security and governance are increasingly understood as crucial aspects of all technology. The company's operational expansion and investment in Chicago are indicative of the thriving technology ecosystem that supports local talent, offers global connectivity and fosters innovation. Keeper joins a list of over 80 technology companies who have grown their footprint in Chicago since 2011.
"Keeper Security's commitment to and expansion in Chicago demonstrates the city's blossoming tech scene and ability to draw a skilled workforce for high-tech cybersecurity companies," Mayor Emanuel said. "This expansion not only benefits its current employees, but also provides jobs for residents across Chicago and strengthens our growing tech economy. I look forward to watching them continue to thrive right here in the city of Chicago for years to come."
Keeper's new headquarters will be located at 820 West Jackson Blvd in the West Loop. The new 16,000 square-foot space will feature exposed brick and high wood-beam ceilings, standing desks, modernized phone booths, open collaboration spaces, a relaxation lounge and a full-sized kitchen stocked with snacks. Keeper is also expanding operations in El Dorado Hills, California and Cork, Ireland, with all three locations relocating this summer to larger offices to accommodate growth.
More on illi News
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Vienna Beef Launches "Hot Dogs for the Holidays" with new Gift Line
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
For more information on Keeper's growing team or to learn more about Keeper's job openings, visit keepersecurity.com/jobs.html.
About Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc. ("Keeper") is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cybertheft and data breaches. Keeper is the leading provider of zero-knowledge security and encryption software covering password management, dark web monitoring, digital file storage and messaging. Named PC Magazine's Best Password Manager of 2018 and awarded the Publisher's Choice Cybersecurity Password Management InfoSec Award for 2019, Keeper is trusted by millions of people and thousands of businesses to protect their digital assets and help mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC-2 and ISO 27001 Certified and is also listed for use by the Federal government through the System for Award Management (SAM). Keeper protects businesses of all sizes across every major industry sector. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com .
Latest on illi News
- ARi President/CEO, Ravi Gudapati, Accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- IRS Commissioner to Address National Tax Pro Group
- New Book on Rockford Area Musicians Set for 815 Day Release
- Spooky Ventures to Celebrate 815 (Rockford) Day
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment
- Agent Addition: Las Cruces Moving & Storage
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- Deceitful solar installers taking advantage of consumers and government incentives
- Announcing the Alexander Lumber Window
- 3D Tour Gallery Photography announces New Virginia Theatre Stage Photo
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status