- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
- Robert L. Hines Advocates For Black Creatives
On August 11, 2022, a Naperville police officer pulled over a vehicle with tinted windows for allegedly failing to signal when changing lanes. As the officer approached the vehicle, he observed the driver, later identified as Williams, allegedly moving about the front interior of the car. Upon making contact with Williams, the officer allegedly observed a strong odor of cannabis coming from the vehicle. It is alleged that following a search of the vehicle, the officer found a backpack in the front seat of the vehicle containing a loaded Polymer 80 9mm pistol (ghost gun), 34 pills of ecstasy, approximately one gram of heroin and approximately 140 grams of cannabis. Williams was taken into custody at this time.
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
"It is alleged that instead of conducting himself within the legal limitations placed upon him due to his past criminal behavior, Mr. Williams thumbed his nose once again at the law and decided to not only illegally arm himself with an untraceable gun, but also possess illegal narcotics," Berlin said. "This is the second time this week and the seventh time within one month that a DuPage County judge has denied bail for a defendant accused of serious crimes. To be blunt, the message coming from DuPage County is crystal clear, felons who illegally possess a gun will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I thank the Naperville Police Department for their vigilant work on this case that allegedly took a dangerous weapon out of the hands of a convicted felon and illegal narcotics off our streets. I also thank Assistant State's Attorneys Claudia Fantauzzo and Kelly McKay for their efforts in preparing a strong case against Mr. Williams."
"While all alleged offenders are innocent until proven guilty, this is the second time this year our department has arrested this particular individual for unlawful possession of a firearm and other serious charges," Arres said. "Our department is committed to keeping this town safe, and our officers will not stop proactively patrolling this city, making traffic stops and taking dangerous people and weapons off our streets. I want to thank our officers for their selfless service to our community and DuPage County State's Attorney Bob Berlin's office for doing its part to keep such individuals out of our communities after arrest."
More on illi News
- Notiphy Announces Key Leadership Appointments
- First Trust Announces Shareholder Approval of Certain Matters for First Trust FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Markets Real Estate Index Fund and Upcoming Implementation of Related Changes
- Mayor Lightfoot Will Travel to Mexico City to Highlight Chicago Economy and Reaffirm Partnership
- MPAC Healthcare Appoints Hailey F. Paley as its New Chief Operating Officer
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Approved by City Council
Williams' next court appearance is scheduled for September 1, 2022, for arraignment in front of Judge O'Hallaren Walsh.
Members of the public are reminded that this complaint contains only charges and is not proof of the defendant's guilt. A defendant is presumed innocent and is entitled to a fair trial in which it is the government's burden to prove his or her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
Latest on illi News
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry
- Packaging Corporation of America Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Chicago: O'Hare Becomes World's Best-Connected Airport for First Time Since 2016
- Brand new Hollywood Florida Food Tour boosts restaurants, delights taste buds
- Author Ellen Gillette's new book "Joy in Yona Valley" is a story of a crisis of faith and finding love
- Improv Comedy Feature Film Announcement - "Love & Improv"
- Naperville Police Arrest Man After Shots Fired Call
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- SilkRoad Technology Announces Texting in RedCarpet Onboarding and On-Demand Talent Campaigns
- The Merge Project Announces Merge Talk Series Featuring National Television Personalities Brian Custer and Erica Cobb in October Debut
- The Village at Rockville Announces Call for Older Adult Artists' Submissions for Inspire Your Heart with Art Show
- chromatic black™ Supports Next Generation of Black Creatives In Partnership with the 4th Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Hyatt Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Tulsa Christmas Parade Committee Announces Theme And New Santa Float Design
- Northern Trust Corporation to Webcast Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Great News for US Customers: Looking for Authentic Handmade products from India