- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc - 232
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition - 231
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc - 208
The City is divided into five collection districts, which correspond with the weekly curbside garbage collection schedule. The collection cycle in each district takes one full week to complete. Residents can view the City's interactive brush collection map at www.naperville.il.us/brushcollection to track collection progress in their neighborhood. Here is the schedule for May and June 2021:
|Homes with garbage collection on this day:||Must put branches by the curb no later than:||Branches will be collected once during:|
|Monday||Sunday, May 9||May 10-14|
|Tuesday||Sunday, May 16||May 17-21|
|Wednesday||Sunday, May 23||May 24-28|
|Thursday||Monday, May 31||June 1-4|
|Friday||Sunday, June 6||June 7-11|
Brush must be placed on the parkway the Sunday before collection begins in each area, with one exception. For residents with garbage collection on Thursday, brush should be placed on the curb on Monday, May 31, with collection beginning Tuesday, June 1, due to the Memorial Day holiday. Brush collection crews will make only one pass through each neighborhood. Brush put out after the crews have passed will not be collected. For information on disposal of remaining brush, visit www.naperville.il.us/brushcollection.
More on illi News
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Robert Katz, M.D. Elected Chair, Lupus Society of Illinois Board of Directors
- Naperville: Bond set at $150,000 for man accused of Possession of Child Pornography
- Cobalt Adds Newly Designed One and Two Channel 3G-SDI Models
- Marine Survey Completed for the "GigNet-1" Subsea Cable System
Brush Collection Specifications:
- Branches must measure between 3 and 8 feet in length and be no greater than 6 inches in diameter.
- Branches should be stacked neatly on the parkway in front of a home, with cut ends facing the street.
- Brush piles must not be tied or bundled.
- Branches with thorns should be placed in a separate pile.
- Brush will only be collected from the front of each residence, not from rear or side yards.
Not Accepted During Brush Collection:
- If a brush pile contains anything other than branches, it will not be collected.
- Willow whips, vines and shorter lengths of branches must be bagged and placed out on a resident's regular garbage day, with a yard waste sticker attached.
- Brush piles that are badly tangled, tied or contain nails, metal, stones, root balls, stumps, plant material or lumber will not be collected.
- Tree trunks, roots, root balls and logs are not accepted in brush collection but may be disposed of with regular garbage. Please note there is a 32-gallon can and 60-pound weight limit.
A tag will be affixed to any brush pile that is not picked up explaining why it was not collected. From now through Dec. 17, 2021, residents also may dispose of bagged or bundled brush each week through the City's yard waste collection program. More information can be found at www.naperville.il.us/yardwaste.
More on illi News
- The Foundation for Dermatology Education to Host the Fourth Annual Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Virtual Conference - Sunday, June 13, 2021 USA - English USA - English
- Naperville Needs You. Help Shape the Possibilities.
- Providence Real Estate Announces Creation of The Providence Real Estate Diversity Scholarship
- Keller Lenkner Associates Sean Duddy and Marquel Reddish Longtin Honored as 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar
- HungMargs Craft Margarita Mix from Delray Beach's TheHungCompany To Launch at First Stop on Jimmy Buffett's Worldwide Tour
For complete information on the curbside bulk brush collection program, visit www.naperville.il.us/brushcollection or call the Department of Public Works at (630) 420-6095. To receive notifications regarding brush collection via Naper Notify, which delivers messages through a phone call, text message, email or smart phone app, visit www.napernotify.com.
Latest on illi News
- Inc. Magazine Names Hologram on its Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
- In-Car Video Technology from Motorola Solutions Assisting U.K. Police to "Help Reduce Road Risk and Increase Safety"
- Announcing "My Way Your Way Our Way", Bashiri Johnson's New Video & Single released on Life In Rhythm Media
- RMB Capital Proposes a Spin-Off of Nippon Columbia and Other Measures to Increase Value at Faith Ltd.
- Havas Chicago Appoints Industry Highflier Myra Nussbaum as Chief Creative Officer
- WT Group Welcomes David MacDonald as Director of Business Development
- Teledyne Storm Unveils New Cable Family of Test Leads Offering Extended Useful Life: Storm-Test™
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals The Link Between Your Smile and Vision
- TDS and UScellular To Webcast Annual Meetings Of Shareholders
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- SurePeople Promotes Demetra Anagnostopoulos to Co-CEO, Expands Leadership Team to Accelerate Strong Growth Momentum
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Lime Global Selects LifeSpeak to Offer Mental Health and Wellbeing Support for UK Customers
- National Installment Lenders Association: Illinois Citizens Speak Out Against New Lending Law [Videos]