Online speaker sign up will open once the agenda is published, typically the Wednesday prior to the date of the meeting. The public can sign up to speak on any agenda item or under Public Forum. This is a great tool for those individuals who regularly address the City Council or those who want to speak on a later agenda item who cannot be at the Municipal Center before the meeting to sign-up in person. Signing up online is flexible and does not require arrival before 7 p.m.; however, speakers are required to be present when their name is called under the item they wish to address.
More on illi News
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
Online sign up will close at 5 p.m. the day of the meeting. Once online sign up is closed, members of the public may sign up at the Municipal Center in the City Clerk's Office from 6:30 p.m. to 6:55 p.m. The City no longer accepts phone calls for speaker sign up.
"We welcome and encourage public comment at City Council meetings and want to make it easier for constituents to be able to share their opinions about important decisions whether they can be present at a meeting or not," said Naperville City Manager Doug Krieger. "I am excited about the opportunity to make citizen participation an easier process for all with this new feature."
For more information, and to sign up to speak via the online form, visit www.naperville.il.us/speakersignup. To view government meetings and agendas, visit https://naperville.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
Latest on illi News
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- CDI Global Welcomes Saxenhammer & Co. as a New Member Firm in Germany
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Advisor Timothy Ninowski Receives CFP® Certification
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Reservations Now Open for Chicago Restaurant Week 2020
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Major International Indoor Soccer League Announces New Indoor Pro League Debut 2020
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- R.J. O'Brien Wins 2019 FOW International Award for Non-Bank FCM of the Year, Taking Category for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- The Lashe® Announces New Professional Pricing for Lash Aftercare Products
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Mayor Lightfoot Announces Gia Biagi to Serve as Commissioner for the Chicago Department of Transportation
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot