- Form 8.3 - Bally's Corporation - 469
- Pappas teams up with Candace Jordan and Luxe Bloom on Mother's Day - 464
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads - 390
NFD arrived on-scene at all 27 incidents to treat and care for each of these patients. Unfortunately, on 14 of those occasions, the patient was found to be previously deceased and was unable to be treated by EMS crews or transported to local hospitals. The other 13 cardiac arrest responses did result in a patient who was able to be cared for and revived with resuscitative treatments administered.
In each of those instances, Naperville Firefighter/Paramedics began aggressive patient care utilizing the department's Advanced Cardiac Resuscitation protocol. This includes: airway management, cardiac monitor assessment with electric shock to the heart if warranted (A.E.D.), specific intravenous medication treatment, and most importantly, high-quality Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
More on illi News
- Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mondo for training center tracks and weight room flooring
- Evolve IP Offers Occupancy-Based Pricing For Hospitality Industry
- Inc. Magazine Names Hologram on its Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
- In-Car Video Technology from Motorola Solutions Assisting U.K. Police to "Help Reduce Road Risk and Increase Safety"
Of the 13 patients treated and transported by the Naperville Fire Department, return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) -- otherwise known as a pulse -- was achieved in all 13 patients, which results in a 48% ROSC rate. The 2020 national average for ROSC by EMS was 27%.
Of the 13 patients who achieved ROSC, five have been discharged from the hospital, leading to an 18.5% survivability percentage. The 2020 national average for patient survivability of cardiac arrest was 7.1%. In both instances, NFD far outpaces the national average. All care rendered followed IDPH Region 8 standing medical orders, or online medical control.
Latest on illi News
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals The Link Between Your Smile and Vision
- TDS and UScellular To Webcast Annual Meetings Of Shareholders
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- SurePeople Promotes Demetra Anagnostopoulos to Co-CEO, Expands Leadership Team to Accelerate Strong Growth Momentum
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Lime Global Selects LifeSpeak to Offer Mental Health and Wellbeing Support for UK Customers
- National Installment Lenders Association: Illinois Citizens Speak Out Against New Lending Law [Videos]
- Medical Societies Support Safety and Benefits of Ultrasound Contrast Agents
- Naperville: IMEA Electric Efficiency Grant Applications Now Being Accepted
- Prairie Represents Crafts Technology in its Sale to Hyperion Materials & Technologies
- ExteNet Systems Announces Successful Closing of Manulife Investment
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Datalogics Inc. Announces New Cloud-based PDF Processing Products on Zapier and Amazon Web Services
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Lifetimeaward by Telewellness sponsoring LSX Healthspan show along with industry leaders