- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
- Robert L. Hines Advocates For Black Creatives
The accreditation process allows organizations to study internal performance and ensure that they are placing an emphasis on being data-driven, strategic-minded and community-focused. There are 301 agencies accredited by the Center for Public Safety Excellence. The Naperville Fire Department has been designated as a "Legacy Agency" and has been accredited since 1997. Naperville is one of only two agencies in the world to achieve accreditation six consecutive times.
"Our department is committed to maintaining the standard it has set over the previous 25 years of accreditation and will continue to use data-driven decision making to provide efficient, high quality service to all Naperville community members," said Naperville Fire Department Chief Mark Puknaitis. "Accreditation is an international recognition of achievement and every member of the department should take great pride in the level of service we provide this community."
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
To be recommended for accreditation, the Naperville Fire Department completed a self-assessment and compiled both a risk hazard assessment and a strategic plan. In an effort to be prepared for the accreditation process, the Naperville Fire Department has incorporated these requirements into their day-to-day operations.
For more information about the Naperville Fire Department, visit www.naperville.il.us/nfd. To sign up for the City's notification system Naper Notify and receive important emergency and community information via a phone call, text message, email or smart phone app, visit www.napernotify.com.
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Introduced to City Council
- Chicago: Various Housing Measures Approved by City Council
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Together We Heal Creative Place Program Grantees
- Chicago: Various Housing Measures Introduced to City Council
- City Council Adopts Mayor Lightfoot's 2022 Energy Transformation Code, Putting Chicago at Forefront of Global Efforts to Address Climate Change
- Chicago: City Council Passes Bodily Autonomy Ordinance in an Effort to Protect Those Seeking Reproductive Healthcare
- Chicago: City Council Passes Gender Identity Option in City Documents
- Personal Delivery Device (PDD) Pilot Program Passes Chicago City Council
- Fuel Surcharge for Chicago Licensed Taxicabs Passes City Council
- SiliconExpert Brings Unique Products for Supply Chain Management with New Insights into Open Market
- Provi Hires Former Facebook Executive As New SVP of Strategic Partnerships
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- Mayor Lightfoot, Alderman Dowell, and DCASE Introduce Ordinance to Rename Chicago's Oldest House in Honor of Bishop Ford
- Mayor Lightfoot Introduces Ordinance to Make Expanded Outdoor Dining a Permanent Feature in Chicago
- First Trust Expands its Target Outcome ETFs® lineup with September Enhance & Moderate Buffer ETF Series
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry