- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $150 Million to Chicago's South and West Sides to Advance Racial Equity
Examples of projects that might qualify include installation of light-emitting diode (LED) exterior and interior lighting systems. Additional applications for other programs, such as qualifying refrigeration; variable-speed drives for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems; and efficient fans and motors are also available.
Applicants must be a non-residential customer of Naperville's Electric Utility. Commercial, industrial, institutional and local government or nongovernment (schools, parks, museums, etc.) facilities are all eligible to apply. Applicants can submit their energy efficiency project proposals to the IMEA using one of the forms, listed at www.imea.org/EEIncentives.aspx, that best fits their proposed project. Lighting Replacement Program applicants should use the first form, "Lighting Measures."
More on illi News
- Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. Demonstrates Industry Leading Nurse Call Solutions at HIMSS21 Conference in Las Vegas
- The Most Dangerous Gutter Cleaning Mistakes
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
Applicants are limited to $20,000 per program annual award cycle. The current cycle runs until Sept. 1, 2021. If there are remaining funds, applicants/business owners already awarded incentives would be eligible for an additional $20,000 incentive for a separate project location based on the date the application was received.
Pre-approval and pre-project inspections are required for all projects. Applicants should not begin work until they have received a notice to proceed and completed a pre-inspection by Naperville permit staff. Post-project inspections are also required. Projects must be completed within one year from the date of the award or funding will be withdrawn.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-evaluated basis until all funds are awarded. More information about the program and applications are available at www.imea.org/EEProgram.aspx or www.naperville.il.us/imeagrant.
Latest on illi News
- BIÂN's Holistic and Fully Integrative Wellness Approach Transforms the Personal Health and Lifestyle Club Landscape
- Camping World Continues Expansion of RV Dealer Network in Ohio with Development Plans in the Greater Columbus and East Cleveland Areas
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – June 22 Update
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Prairie Represents Flat Branch Mortgage, Inc. in its Sale to an ESOP
- Unusual Decline in Showings Reported for May Compared to April, Although Buyer Activity Remains at an All-Time High Per Data From ShowingTime
- Identiti Strengthens Leadership Team to Accelerate Growth
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- Parus Files Second Patent Lawsuit Against Google for Infringement of its Proprietary Voice-Browsing and Device Control Technology
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- First Trust High Income Long/Short Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.11 Per Share for July
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread