- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond: NuCurrent Advances NFC Wireless Charging Beyond the NFC Forum's Global WLC Specification
- Cap Rates for Net Lease Dollar Store Properties Compress to Historic Levels | The Boulder Group
- Naperville: Bond Set at $750,000 for Chicago Man Accused of Attempting to Rob Delivery Driver at Gunpoint
Bailey Road remains closed between Washington and Naper Boulevard. Additional road closures are being updated on Waze: www.waze.com/live-map.
Naperville crews restored power for 150 households earlier this morning. As of 10 a.m., approximately 300 customers in the area of Washington Street to the west, Naper Boulevard to the east, Bernie Court to the north and River Ridge Court to the south remain without power.
Residents should use the Parkway Tree Service Request Form at www.naperville.il.us/storm-damage to report damage to parkway trees. Tree limbs and debris from trees located on residential property should be placed at the curb.
More on illi News
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Sifter.shop Launches the Sifter Professional Network
More information about disposal of private property will be shared in a future update.
VOLUNTEERING AND DONATIONS
Residents should continue to avoid the storm-damaged area at this time. Those who would like to assist with any future opportunities for volunteer clean-up efforts are asked to call (630) 305-5340 to leave their contact information with City staff.
City officials are currently working with the Red Cross to determine what donation and/or volunteer assistance is needed. Additional details will be made available once plans have been finalized.
In the meantime, monetary donations can be made to the Red Cross at www.redcross.org/local/illinois/ways-to-donate.html. Donations of bottled water will be accepted in the front lobby of the Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St.
The City will release another update this afternoon. Updates are also being posted at www.naperville.il.us/june-20-tornado-updates.
Latest on illi News
- STW Technic and Elevāt Announce New Partnership for Complete MM-IoT Solution
- Mensa Foundation Honors Danielle Posthuma for Research Identifying Genes Correlated with Intelligence
- CME Group Announces First Trades of Nature-Based Global Emissions Offset (N-GEO) Futures
- Convergint Announces Acquisition of Premier Security Group (PSG)
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law successfully lead effort changing Colorado Workers' Compensation Act, to better protect and serve injured workers
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- ShoppingGives Names Molly Trerotola Head of Social Impact
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating
- Hola México Film Festival presented by DishLATINO returns for its 13th annual edition
- Dream Nursery Designed by HGTV's Tamara Day for Couple Going Through IVF
- Syxsense Releases Two New Solutions for Remediating Endpoint Security Vulnerabilities
- Spirit Hub Welcomes Former Shipt Executive to Newly Established Advisory Role
- MGN Logistics Recognized as a Top 100 3PL by Inbound Logistics
- Aptinyx to Participate in 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I Announces Pricing of $250,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- JetRails Announces Magento Hosting Rescue Service