These charges are the result of an investigation stemming from incidents that occurred between May 22nd and June 19th, 2019. It is alleged that Herbstritt damaged the vehicles and homes owned by his ex-girlfriend's family in both Naperville and DuPage County. These damages were directed toward his ex-girlfriend, and not the family members residing at the homes which were located in the 500 block of N. Webster St. and the 2400W block of Hemlock Lane in Naperville.
More on illi News
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Darin Buford Named Director for Northwestern Mutual – Chicago
- Amazing 81 Year Old Woman saves 800 dogs in 7 years!
The Naperville Police Department Investigations Unit would like to thank the DuPage County Sheriff's office for their assistance in this investigation.
The Naperville Police wish to remind the public and the news media that a charge is merely an accusation, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Latest on illi News
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- LeFrois Expands Rochester with Two New Business Parks
- Can car rental services in Malta help improve the island's problems?
- Harshness Environment Anti- Corrosion - Sunkye Glass-Sintered Sealing Application & Solutions
- Reborn at 50! Chicago's original school of improvisation, Players Workshop, reopens with a new mission
- Mondo providing track for Footspeed competition at Aug. 23 Saint Sabina Block Party
- Goldblum, Levi, Guttenberg Q&A's, Creative Panels Head Programming At Wizard World Chicago
- Land of Hope: Silk Painting by Oleh Chuyko
- Director and Producer Alon Juwal joins the Israeli Academy of Film and Television
- Thiel College accepting applications for new Speech-Language Pathology graduate program
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Nearly $6 Million In Departmental Savings And Efficiencies Stemming From Operational And Process Improvements
- United® Real Estate Group Ranks as One of the Fastest-Growing Companies for the Fourth Time
- Ken Hawkins Joins Pinnacle Actuarial Resources as Consulting Actuary
- Mayor Lightfoot Launches Chicago Energy Rating System
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks