These charges are the result of an investigation stemming from incidents that occurred between May 22nd and June 19th, 2019. It is alleged that Herbstritt damaged the vehicles and homes owned by his ex-girlfriend's family in both Naperville and DuPage County. These damages were directed toward his ex-girlfriend, and not the family members residing at the homes which were located in the 500 block of N. Webster St. and the 2400W block of Hemlock Lane in Naperville.
More on illi News
- RMB Capital Wealth Advisor Ben Bremen Moves to Minneapolis Office
- Kavana Rum to Join Koerner Distribution Portfolio Illinois
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches with the Goals to Empower the Creative Spirit and Celebrate All
- Four Points by Sheraton to Open in Peoria, Illinois
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
The Naperville Police Department Investigations Unit would like to thank the DuPage County Sheriff's office for their assistance in this investigation.
The Naperville Police wish to remind the public and the news media that a charge is merely an accusation, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Latest on illi News
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- Mayor Lightfoot Joins Fifth Third Bank to Announce New Partnership to Bring Significant Investment to Chicago's Opportunity Zones
- Naperville Police Investigate Weekend Armed Robbery on City's North Side
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- Taking Control versus Asking Permission - "Skills to Back Yourself"
- GLS Capital Raises $345 Million for Litigation Finance Fund
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
- In-vehicle Infotainment Market Worth $54.8 Billion by 2027 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- 360 Show Time Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Lunar New Year - First New Moon Of 2020, Time For New Beginnings
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- ELS Announces Tax Treatment of 2019 Distributions
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- GO Group Shares Top New Travel Items