The initial investigation indicates that the Nissan was traveling southbound on Naper Boulevard when it was struck by the Hyundai, which was traveling northbound on Naper Boulevard in the southbound lanes. All parties were transported from the scene with serious injuries. One of individuals involved has since succumbed to their injuries.
More on illi News
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Single Black Female at eta Theatre
- Legendary Broadcaster Bill Kurtis Interviews Mayor Rahm Emanuel on the Final Episode of "Chicago Stories" Podcast
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
Due to the nature of the incident, members of the Naperville Traffic Unit trained in accident investigation and reconstruction responded to the scene. During the initial investigation, a portion of the intersection of Washington Street and Naper Boulevard was closed and rerouted until approximately 12:38 p.m.
The Naperville Police Department is asking anyone who witnessed the crash or has any information regarding the accident to contact the Naperville Police Department's Traffic Unit at (630) 420-8833.
Latest on illi News
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- Mayor Emanuel and Chicago Housing Authority Cut the Ribbon on Northtown Apartments
- Love Good Fats To Exhibit Line Of Ridiculously Good Bars At Sweets & Snacks Expo
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits
- Beanfields to Feature Newest Roster of Bold Flavors at Sweets and Snacks Expo 2019
- Nevvon wins a fully endorsed contract with Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Grilling Enthusiasts Can Get Recipes, Cooking Tips And Earn Cash With Online Reward Program GrillPerks
- From the Ground Up: Service Reimagined
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- Get Matched and #StayAwesome with Oh Hay!
- Hundreds to lace up their shoes & stretch their muscles during the 14th annual western walk
- Chicago: Mayor Emanuel Announces Garfield Green Has Won C40 Reinventing Cities Competition to Combat Climate Change
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Keeper Security Announce Plans to Add Over 100 Jobs in Chicago Amid Rapid Growth in B2B