- Gretchen Cook-Anderson Named Associate Vice President, Assistant to the President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism at IES Abroad - 471
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination - 367
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces the Separate Trading of Its Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing on or About April 19, 2021 - 364
The vehicles involved were a silver 2007 Ford Fusion and an orange 2002 Volvo semi. The Naperville Fire Department responded to the scene and provided emergency medical attention to the driver of the Ford, who was declared deceased at the scene and later had to be extricated from the vehicle. The driver of the Ford's name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin. The driver of the semi, a 58-year-old Plano resident, suffered minor injuries and was transported to the hospital.
More on illi News
- Gold Rush Gaming Vindicated By Dismissal Of Disciplinary Complaint By Illinois Gaming Board
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
Due to the nature of the crash, Traffic Crash Reconstruction Specialists from the Naperville Police Department's Traffic Unit responded to the scene to investigate.
Preliminary investigation indicated the driver of the Ford Fusion collided with the rear of the Volvo semi-tractor trailer in the northbound lanes of Route 59 approaching 103rd St.
During the course of the investigation, a traffic crash occurred involving a passenger car and a school bus in the southbound lanes of Route 59 north of 103rd St. This collision was not related to the initial collision being investigated. There were no students on the bus and the involved parties all refused medical treatment.
No charges or citations have been issued. The intersection remains closed at this time and the crash remains under investigation. Anyone who may have witnessed the crash or has any additional information is asked to contact the Traffic Unit at (630) 305-5477.
Latest on illi News
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
- QuillBot's new grammar checker uses cutting-edge AI to perfect your writing
- First Trust Dynamic Europe Equity Income Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.06 Per Share for May
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- Fellowes Brands Clean the Air for the Return to 'Work from Work' with New TV Ad Campaign Featuring Fellowes' Commercial-Grade AeraMax Pro Air Purifiers
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- Illinois Utilities' Supplier Diversity Spend Adds Billions to Illinois GDP
- Refreshing the look of National Van Lines Trailers
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Jolly CBD Gummies | How Jolly Can These CBD Gummies Be?
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- Award winning Chicago artist, poet, photographer, and singer/songwriter Jenny Bienemann presents first-ever Haiku Milieu Virtu-Concert with music
- National Council of Teachers of English's James R. Squire Office Releases New Policy Briefs to Promote Literacy Instruction That Prepares Students for an Increasingly Diverse and Digital World
- Trish S. Keena Joins Elite Dental Partners as Director of Dental Hygiene
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Solomon Pratt Demos Booty Bands LIVE o nEntrepreneurs for Mothers Day on Entrepreneurship Live Show
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- The AZEK® Company Inc. Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call on May 13, 2021
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners