- Ladybug Watercolor Painting in Chicago Gallery Holiday Art Show
- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
DuPage County State's Attorney Robert Berlin and Naperville Chief of Police Jason Arres announced today that Judge Joshua Dieden granted the State's motion to hold pre-trial for Richardson who is charged with one count of Armed Habitual Criminal (Class X Felony) and one count of Unlawful Possession of a Weapon by a Felon (Class 2 Felony). Richardson is currently on parole out of Cook County on an Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon Conviction.
More on illi News
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
Berlin stated that "As a convicted felon, Mr. Richardson is prohibited from legally owning a firearm...Allegations such as those against Mr. Richardson will not be tolerated in DuPage County and will be fully prosecuted." He also commended the Naperville Police Department for their proactive efforts which led to the removal of a dangerous weapon from our streets and quite possibly prevented a future tragedy.
Arres expressed his appreciation for Berlin's office and their collaboration in keeping DuPage County safe from violent criminals saying "Proactive policing is a critical part of our mission to keep this community safe, and our officers are doing an outstanding job in this regard...We have no way of knowing what crimes we've possibly prevented by taking a firearm out of the hands of someone who can't legally possess it."
Richardson's next court appearance is scheduled for October 23, 2023, for arraignment in front of Judge Brian Telander. It is important to note that this complaint contains only charges and is not proof of the defendant's guilt; he is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
Latest on illi News
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Ulta Beauty Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Joint Statement from Johnson Administration, Chicago Parks District and 29th Ward Alderman Chris Taliaferro Regarding Admundsen Park
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- From the heinous to the sublime, Paul Adams & Elizabeth Geyer release new single, "A Journey of Dreams"
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 1100 Block of Iroquois Avenue
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Remark Holdings, Inc. Releases Version 1.0 of its AI-powered Video Analytics System for Aircraft Engine Inspections And Safety
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- Walgreens Launches Rx Savings Finder to Help Patients Save on Prescription Medications
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Hyatt Celebrates Groundbreaking of Inaugural Hyatt Studios Property in Mobile, Alabama
- Travis Bagent, Arm Wrestling Champion, Wins Custom Suit in Fun-Filled Match with BALANI CEO Sonny Balani
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Echo Global Logistics Named a 2023 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation