- Sootheez Revolutionizes Relaxation: A New Era of Therapeutic Comfort Unveiled
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Major Auction of Illinois Farmland Set for November 9
Upon arrival at 4:52 a.m., Engine 1 found a two-story, balloon-framed, multi-tenant residential structure with fire showing from the front of the building on the second floor and upgraded the response to a general alarm. This included three engines, two ladder trucks, one heavy rescue squad, two medic units and two battalion commanders.
Firefighters conducted an aggressive interior attack on the fire and confined it to the second floor. Seven occupants were found; one was rescued by firefighters and cleared from the building while the rest self-evacuated upon their arrival. The fire was brought under control within 10 minutes of arrival and primary and secondary searches were conducted with no additional occupants found. Fire crews remained on scene for an additional 60 minutes performing overhaul and salvage operations.
More on illi News
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Brighter Smile Just Launched Their New Website!
- Windy City Implant And Dental Centers Just Launched Their New Website!
The Naperville Fire Department was assisted by Naperville Police Department; Naperville Transportation, Engineering and Development team; NICOR; Naperville Electric Department; American Red Cross; Wheaton Fire Protection District; and Warrenville Fire Protection District who provided Station Coverage for the duration of the incident. The cause of the fire is currently under investigation with no injuries reported to occupants or firefighters. The building unit was deemed uninhabitable by Naperville Transportation, Engineering and Development Department.
Latest on illi News
- Updated Version 9 ezCheckPrinting Software Has No Validation Fees, Yearly Cost or Hidden Costs
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Naperville: Pre-Trial Detention Ordered for Chicago Convicted Felon on Parole Charged with Armed Habitual Criminal for Alleged Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Chicago Public Schools Announces Stabilized Enrollment after Years of Decline
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Chief Larry Snelling Confirmed By City Council As Chicago Police Department Superintendent
- Benefits Of Using Silicone Gel Socks
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Collinwood Earns Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise™ Designation from the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Microsoft and Mercy collaborate to empower clinicians to transform patient care with generative AI
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Quill Continues to Grow Nationwide Footprint with Sizeable New Partnerships Spanning Businesses Across Multiple Industries
- Freightos' WebCargo Partners with Chapman Freeborn to Offer Extensive Global Capacity
- Breaking the Mold: The Human Conditioning Dilemma with Radavie
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 4100 Block of Emporia Ct.
- Aquasight Unveils Aquasight Copilot™ to Aid & Assist Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Youth Employment Up 19 Percent From 2022 Through One Summer Chicago
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida