- Illinois Man spends over a million dollars creating a prank phone call website and app
- New blog shares helpful information and inspiration about Charcuterie Boards
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
The open house will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 20 at the Ranch View Elementary School gym, 1651 Ranchview Drive, and is sponsored by the Naperville Long-Term Recovery Group, made up of Ranch View Area Community Assistance, the City of Naperville, Loaves & Fishes Community Services and other volunteers. This group was brought together to determine what long-term recovery needs may look like and funding or resources required to meet those needs.
"What our community went through on the night of June 20 was horrible; however, I am encouraged by so many volunteers coming together to better understand how families who were impacted may still be struggling," Mayor Steve Chirico said. "I encourage anyone directly impacted by the storm to attend the open house or fill out the needs assessment survey online."
More on illi News
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Vaccines Market worth $149.2 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- IAA Secures Ground for New UK Branch in Bristol
- FTX US Closes $400M Series A Round
At the open house, households that were directly impacted by the tornado can fill out a needs assessment survey to help the group understand what post-storm needs still exist and what funding may be required to meet those needs. Volunteers will be on hand to help residents fill out the assessment; residents do not need to bring any storm-related paperwork or proof of residency with them. Impacted residents who cannot attend in-person on Dec. 20 are invited to fill out the survey online at https://www.naperville.il.us/june-20-tornado-updates/ by Jan. 12, 2022.
"Recovery doesn't end when the last City vehicle pulls out of a neighborhood in the immediate weeks after a storm," Deputy City Manager Marcie Schatz said. "The Naperville Long-Term Recovery Group is committed to working together to help those who may still need assistance. Now, to best move forward, our first step is to know directly from those impacted what they still need and how the community can best support them."
For questions about the open house, please contact City of Naperville Communications Director Linda LaCloche at (630) 420-6034.
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, Cook County Board President Preckwinkle and Governor Pritzker Partner to Host 'Readiness Summit' For Cook County Nonprofits, Community Organizations, and Small Businesses
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- From the Midwest to the Southeast: Europe's #1 Coffeehouse Tchibo Announces Expansion Across America
- BigTime Software Named One of the Top 100 Small Businesses in 2020/2021 by Best of Small Business Awards
- Author, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, And Public Speaker, Mel Jackson To Appear As Keynote Speaker
- TRU Staffing Partners Privacy Expert Earns IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager Credential
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Beacon Healthcare Systems Improves Medicare Application Processing Time by 92%
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Opportunities Worth ~USD 26 Bn Opening Up in E-Mobility Industry - Exclusive Research Study Published by MarketsandMarkets™
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- American employees seek the flexibility to deal with personal issues when needed
- Composite Resin Market worth $27.4 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Music Video Bananas 4 God is Out Now
- The BGL Healthcare & Life Sciences Insider -- Cardiology Investment Poised to Accelerate
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
- First Trust Announces Adjournment of Special Shareholder Meeting for First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Domestic ETF and First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Developed International ETF
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- ROTI PAYS PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR NEW APP…SERIOUSLY!
- Consolidated Communications Helps Parents Keep Kids Safe During Data Privacy Week