The City has contracted with F.H. Paschen to repair the deck joints and replace the sealants on the fourth level of the Van Buren Parking Deck. Additional work will include maintenance to the rooftop stairway/elevator vestibules and fifth-floor door and window frames. This maintenance will prevent water from leaking through to the lower decks which contributes to deterioration of the structure. Crews will work Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More on illi News
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
Portions of the third and fourth floor will be inaccessible during the first two phases. The fourth floor will be completely closed and inaccessible during the third phase, which is expected to begin on August 12. Unless otherwise noted, all levels of the parking deck will be re-opened and available for use on Saturdays and Sundays. Visitors are encouraged to follow all posted detour and closure signs and to use caution while accessing the parking deck. As a reminder, overnight parking is prohibited in the Van Buren parking deck on Sundays. More information about downtown parking facilities is located at www.naperville.il.us/downtownparking.
For information and updates on this project, visit www.naperville.il.us/vanburendeck.
Latest on illi News
- Various Measures Introduced to and Approved by the Chicago City Council
- Former Boys & Girls Club re-opens as West Cook County Youth Club
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- DCS to Showcase Real-Time Plant Visibility at The Quality Show in Chicago
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- CDI Global Advises DeliTruff in Sweet Belgian Chocolate Deal
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- VF Launches Crypto Social Platform & Mobile IOS Support
- Heritage Planning Partners' Michael D'Aquila Earns WMCP Designation
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces A Projected $25 Million In New Revenues For 2020 Through Improved Accounts Receivable Process
- Kari-Ann Ryan wins prestigious Laurie Stone Woman of the Year award at the 2019 Toast of Schaumburg Gala presented by Schaumburg Business Association
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage