The City has contracted with F.H. Paschen to repair the deck joints and replace the sealants on the fourth level of the Van Buren Parking Deck. Additional work will include maintenance to the rooftop stairway/elevator vestibules and fifth-floor door and window frames. This maintenance will prevent water from leaking through to the lower decks which contributes to deterioration of the structure. Crews will work Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More on illi News
- Motorola Solutions Wins Trade Secret Theft and Copyright Infringement Lawsuits Against Hytera
- Califia and the Timeless Sentries Episode II "Legacies" Streaming Now on YouTube!
- Security Analytics Market Worth $18.1 Billion by 2024 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Evolve IP Integrates Microsoft Teams with Cisco Voice Communications; Enhances Microsoft Teams Phone Systems and Ensures Business Continuity
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
Portions of the third and fourth floor will be inaccessible during the first two phases. The fourth floor will be completely closed and inaccessible during the third phase, which is expected to begin on August 12. Unless otherwise noted, all levels of the parking deck will be re-opened and available for use on Saturdays and Sundays. Visitors are encouraged to follow all posted detour and closure signs and to use caution while accessing the parking deck. As a reminder, overnight parking is prohibited in the Van Buren parking deck on Sundays. More information about downtown parking facilities is located at www.naperville.il.us/downtownparking.
For information and updates on this project, visit www.naperville.il.us/vanburendeck.
Latest on illi News
- Airlite Plastics Co. Announces the Unification of its Arctic Fox Brand Into KODIAKOOLER®
- United States of Freight Launches New Company Website For Heavy Haul Logistics Services
- Rising Hip Hop Artist Cudlino Announces Debut Album W.I.T.S
- SAE J1939 - GPS Module With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- Three ISACA Credentials Rank Among 10 Highest-Paying Tech Certifications
- Mauser Packaging Solutions Invests in State-of-the-Art F-Style Can Lines
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Northwestern Mutual–Chicago Donates $4K to Ronald McDonald House Charities Chicagoland & Northwest
- Symplast to Showcase Top Ranked Mobile EHR at Inaugural MIAMI COSMETIC SURGERY Meeting
- Ring Founder, Jamie Siminoff to Deliver Keynote at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- STG Logistics Welcomes Four New Vice Presidents to Sales Team
- Two Dogs Generate Over $100,000 For Critical Surgical Care For Children
- Naperville: Air Conditioner Rebates Are Now Being Offered
- Vicki Farnam Centers Off-Body Training Course Around GTM Original Products
- ONE PARK FINANCIAL: One of the "Best and Brightest" Companies in the U.S
- Kratom Prices Are Dropping Even Though FDA and Indonesian Kratom Ban Is Looming in 2024
- New York City Author/Journalist Sues Boeing Over Exploding Boeing 737 Airplane Engine On Southwest Flight 1380
- Naperville: Crime Stoppers Offer Reward in Case of Criminal Damage to a School
- Origami Risk Named Among Nation's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- mPower Technology Accelerates Growth with Expansion of Executive Team and Establishment of San Diego Office