AllerPops is a prebiotic lollipop that provides year-long relief, so you don't have to keep taking daily pills or frequent shots.
"We just got our AllerPops in and we put them out on the shelves," said Cindi Reed, PharmD and owner of Oakwood Apothecary (located in Sullivan, IL) and Dick's Pharmacy (located in Arthur, IL). "They're pretty awesome."
"I have so many parents asking for something to help with their kids' allergies," said Reed. "We are surrounded by cornfields and ragweed. The pollen levels get totally out of control."
Most people think that seasonal allergies are caused by pollen, mold and dust. But it's really the result of a hypersensitive immune system. AllerPops safely and naturally correct the problem by reintroducing the beneficial oral probiotics, so that your allergic reaction will stop getting so easily triggered.
No more daily pills. AllerPops works after one use.
More on illi News
- Mayor Lightfoot, CPS, and CPD Join Students from Across Chicago in a Citywide Call-to-Action to End Youth Involvement in Gun Violence
- Cboe Global Markets to Present at the Credit Suisse 2020 Financial Services Forum on Thursday, February 27
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
Reed recently found out about AllerPops when she read an article on Drug Store News.
"I was impressed with the product. It's kind of a novel thing," said Reed, who said that at both locations they go through a 500-count bottle of Singulair every two days, which means that the current solution to allergies is to take a lot of pills. Reed said, "Doctors just don't know what else to do with people with allergies."
As a biologist and former medical doctor, Dr. Cliff Han (inventor of AllerPops) wanted to find a solution that was better than constantly taking more and more allergy medications.
The opportunity came when Dr. Han got allergies in 2014. He now had the best guinea pig a scientist could ask for - himself! Using cutting-edge genomic technologies, he started to collect his own samples and observe changes in his allergies. Three years later, he found the answers that he was looking for… the real underlying cause of allergies: not having enough oral probiotics.
Once he found the real problem, he was able to come up with a solution that actually fixed it and didn't just mask the symptoms. He developed AllerPops.
They work differently than other allergy medicines, and the results can last for a very long time. Not just 12 hours or one week… but an entire season, or year, or more.
More on illi News
- Mayor Lightfoot Announces Bold, Ambitious Community-Centered Policy Agenda to Lift Chicagoans Out of Poverty and Economic Hardship at the STEP (Solutions Toward Ending Poverty) Summit
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Neal Gerber Adds Veteran Intellectual Property Partner David A. Wheeler
- New Agent Opens Up National Van Lines Northern California Market
- Jeron's Clinical Education Specialist and Enterprise Solutions at HIMSS20
"An attractive point is that, with AllerPops, people don't have to take it every day," said Reed. "You can use a few lollipops and it will work for the whole season. The science behind it makes sense. I look forward to offering them to parents and to adults that are suffering from allergies."
Small shop with unique items
Reed has owned Oakwood Apothecary for seven years and purchased Dick's Pharmacy four years ago. She is in the process of redoing the front end of the stores, stocking them with unique items that you can't get at CVS or the Dollar General.
In terms of volume of prescriptions, they compete with the chain drug store across the street. But on the over the counter side they are going for a different vibe. Reed said, "We don't want twelve feet of shelf space for candy and makeup. We want selected items, things that we would use with our own families."
Cindi Reed, Pharm.D.
17 N. Hamilton St
Sullivan, IL 61951
118 South Vine
Arthur, IL 61911
Knoze Jr Corp
1650 Trinity Dr., Ste 103
Los Alamos, NM 87544
SOURCE Knoze Jr Corp
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- AbbVie Inc. - Rule 2.10 Announcement - Relevant Securities in Issue
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released
- Northern Trust Corporation to Speak at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on February 27th
- SAM9000 AI Project Management App adds Document and Email Management, now available in full release
- Westmount Realty Capital Hires Chicago Industrial Real Estate Expert, Christopher 'Kit' Sultz
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 800 Block of Proud Clarion Court
- Symplast Welcomes Former AtlasKPI Executive Randy Torban as Head of New Practice Analysis Department
- Keno Kozie Experts to Speak at ILTA's O365 Symposium
- Global Sales Expert and Former Xerox Executive Joins CEO Coaching International
- First Connecticut Office Building Tokenized
- Fire Protection Materials Market Worth $4.0 Billion by 2024 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- AAAEA-IL Announces New Executive Board Members For 2020 Term
- Telliant Systems Expands Digital Software Technology Outreach with Sponsorship at The TAG Summit in Atlanta
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Customer Scout Automotive SEO Receives "Highest Rated" DrivingSales Award
- Rock Guitarist Shares 3 Secrets To Playing Great Guitar Solos
- Insurance Labor Study Uncovers Difficult yet Optimistic Recruitment Environment