- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- CAP Updates Validation of Immunohistochemical Assays Testing Guideline for Precise Results, Improved Patient Care
Daggio Castillo, 22, and Jeremy Gundlach, 21, each appeared at First Appearance Court this morning charged with one count of Home Invasion (Class X Felony) and one count of Aggravated Battery (Class 3 Felony).
On November 23, 2023, at approximately 1:00 a.m., officers with the Naperville Police Department responded to an apartment complex located in the 1500 block of West Jefferson Avenue for a call of a potential home invasion. It is alleged that Castillo and Gundlach traveled from Maywood to the Naperville apartment complex to confront an individual they had been communicating with earlier in the evening. Upon their arrival, it is alleged that the men encountered an individual outside the complex and a physical altercation ensued during which the victim sustained a broken nose as well as fractures to other bones in his face. The men then allegedly broke into one of the apartment units by kicking down the door and made verbal threats to the occupant before fleeing the scene. Both men were taken into custody at the scene. The victim was immediately transported to a local hospital for medical attention and is expected to require surgery as a result of his injuries.
More on illi News
- ZTOPZ ClAN a 'World of Warships Clan' Announces: Collaborative Website Launch, January 26, 2024
- Chamlion and 3DRPD Forge Collaboration for Dental 3D Production Center
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- Heritage Planning Partners Welcomes Northwestern Mutual Private Wealth Advisor Brian Stanley
- Chicago: Mayor Brandon Johnson To Join 24th Annual Polar Plunge
State's Attorney Berlin expressed his disapproval for such senseless violence saying "The type of senseless, violent attack that sent an innocent man to the hospital with serious facial injuries, as alleged in this case, has no place in civilized society and will not be tolerated in DuPage County" He also thanked Assistant State's Attorneys Michael Paup and Michael McBride for their efforts in securing charges against Castillo and Gundlach as well as thanking Naperville Police Department for their prompt response and apprehension of both defendants.
Chief Arres echoed Berlin's sentiments saying "Violent acts like this have no place in our city, or any city for that matter" He also thanked State's Attorney Bob Berlin and his assistants who worked with them on this investigation.
The next court appearance for both men is scheduled for December 18th 2023 for arraignment in front of Judge Ann Celine O'Hallaren Walsh. It is important to note that these charges are only allegations against Castillo and Gundlach; they are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt by government prosecutors.
Latest on illi News
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- Luis Toledo, Founder & CEO Mid-West Moving & Storage, receives Orin C. Hutchcraft Award from IMAWA
- Aaron Confer Joins OneSix to Lead Growth
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Trilogy Real Estate Group Hires John Scarcella as National Accounts Manager
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Governor JB Pritzker Announces Historic $500 Million Investment Aligning with the CHIPS and Science Act
- Coming Soon: A New Way to Connect with Naperville's Elected Officials
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success