- Gretchen Cook-Anderson Named Associate Vice President, Assistant to the President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism at IES Abroad - 471
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination - 367
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces the Separate Trading of Its Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing on or About April 19, 2021 - 364
Patricia Merryweather-Arges, a member of the board since 2017 will replace Sr. Mary Pokorny as the Chairperson. Sr. Pokorny will remain on the board as its Secretary.
Four new board members represent a broad swath of expertise, from ministry to business to education. They are:
Carol Y. Collum, Ed.D., is CEO of True Believers Community Connections. She uses her 20 years of experience in educational programs and community supportive services to make educational settings better places to serve students.
Rev. Gerald M. Dew, D.Min., is Pastor of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Englewood. He is a mentor and leader of other pastors, ministers, and lay servants in ministry and has created curriculum and published works to help them. He is also director of the Southside Center for Urban Leadership at Northern Seminary.
More on illi News
- Gold Rush Gaming Vindicated By Dismissal Of Disciplinary Complaint By Illinois Gaming Board
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
Gregory A. Thomas, Ph.D., is President of Kennedy-King College. He has more than 25 years of experience in higher education administration throughout the East, Midwest and the South. He has steered Kennedy-King through the development of its first information technology hub, center of equity for creative arts, strategic enrollment management plan, and equity plan.
Felicia Slaton-Young is Executive Director of the Greater Englewood Chamber of Commerce. She leverages her relationships with businesses and community organizations to promote Englewood and develop business. She is the recipient of the 2006-2007 NAACP Woman of the Year award.
Other changes on the board include:
- The appointment of Dante Pimentel, M.D., who has been appointed by virtue of his role as president of the St. Bernard Hospital medical staff; and
- The exit of Henry Wiggins, M.D., who retired from the hospital. He diligently served on the board for 15 years.
The continuing board members are Vice Chair and Treasurer Olalekan Sowade, M.D., Michael Cleavenger, Sr. Joanne Delehanty, George Dengler, D.O., Raj Khurana, M.D., Sr. Elizabeth Van Straten and St. Bernard President and C.E.O. Charles Holland.
More on illi News
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reminds Stockholders to Vote in Favor of Business Combination with Stem, Inc.
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
- Pappas reminds taxpayers: Pay First Installment Cook County property taxes through May 3 with no late fee
- JFK honored as "First Irish-Catholic President" in New Bill
- Naperville: Immediate Closure of Middle and Top Levels of Central Parking Facility
About St. Bernard Hospital
St. Bernard Hospital has served the Englewood community and Chicago's South Side since 1904. The hospital has 174 licensed beds and offers primary and specialty care, behavioral health services, dental care, imaging and rehabilitation among its services. Our mission calls us to care for the sick and promote the health of the residents in the community while witnessing the Christian values of respect, dignity, caring and compassion for all persons.
Contact: Jessica Bee
SOURCE St. Bernard Hospital
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Solomon Pratt Demos Booty Bands LIVE o nEntrepreneurs for Mothers Day on Entrepreneurship Live Show
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- The AZEK® Company Inc. Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call on May 13, 2021
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- Allscripts to Release First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results April 29
- Naperville: Structure Fire 1700 Block of Roberts Lane
- ShoppingGives Launches In-store Charitable Giving Option for Shopify Merchants Through Shopify POS
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Camping World Announces Strategic Appointments to Leadership Team to Enhance Its Growth and Expansion Plans
- SRW Expands Offering by Welcoming First Executive Creative Director
- Signature introduces Quicklink Studio for connecting remote presenters into virtual events
- Debut Novel "EO-N" Wins Reader Views Best Historical Fiction Award