- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
The award detailed specific findings of fraudulent conduct and a violation of the Pennsylvania Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law by DeVry University. The testimony of multiple employees of DeVry University, including the firm's former chief compliance officer, was rejected by the arbitrator.
More on illi News
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
According to Chicago attorney Andrew Stoltmann who tried the case: "DeVry manipulated data and created an advertising campaign centered around data that had little resemblance to reality. Unfortunately, these for-profit schools target minority students across the country with a highly deceptive, misleading and fraudulent advertising campaign. These schools receive over 75% of their revenue from the federal government and yet they aggressively target some of the most vulnerable people in society with fraudulent advertising pitches with tax payer money. Once again, DeVry's deceptive conduct has been exposed and the school has been found liable for reprehensible conduct."
According to Stoltmann "this decision comes after three other successful cases tried by Stoltmann Law Offices involving the same false advertising claim which led to findings of fraud and the recovery of tuition paid, attorney's fees, and costs. While DeVry continues to deny liability, the decisions tell a different story. DeVry is attempting to settle a class action lawsuit involving the same fraudulent advertisements for pennies on the dollar, far less than what the cases are worth. These four successful arbitration claims make it clear the class action settlement is woefully inadequate. While DeVry has claimed in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission that the claims we are handling are 'without merit' these results show that statement to be false."
More on illi News
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- LifeChangers.Info, an online directory connecting new clients and trusted independent professionals,
- BIÂN's Holistic and Fully Integrative Wellness Approach Transforms the Personal Health and Lifestyle Club Landscape
- Camping World Continues Expansion of RV Dealer Network in Ohio with Development Plans in the Greater Columbus and East Cleveland Areas
Stoltmann Law Offices is currently representing former DeVry students who are saddled with life altering debt. Please visit www.StudentLoanDebtSlave.com to learn about legal options to sue DeVry or call us at 312.-332-4200.
SOURCE Stoltmann Law Offices
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate 2022 Target Term Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.0103 Per Share for July
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Veteran Journalist Cherie Grzech Joins NewsNation as Vice President of News, Managing Editor
- Panduit Responds to Ongoing Patent Infringement Lawsuit of Certain HD Flex Products
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 10:30 a.m. June 21 Update
- Healthcare Quality Veteran Edward (Ted) Donnelly Joins National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) to Lead Delivery of Suite of Offerings to Healthcare Organizations
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Tim Lukas Trains for Olympic Bobsled Team
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Cision PR Newswire and DFIN Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide SEC-Compliant Disclosure and Filing
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside Philadelphia, Its Fourth Dispensary in Pennsylvania and 33rd Operating U.S. Store
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5:45 a.m. June 21 Update
- Instant® Unveils Massive Amazon Prime Day Deals Just in Time for Launch of Instant® Air Purifier
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event