- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Sootheez Revolutionizes Relaxation: A New Era of Therapeutic Comfort Unveiled
- Ramod Brown's Browns Heating & Cooling Chicago: Your Trusted Choice for HVAC Services
John Downs, president and CEO of the National Confectioners Association and Sweets & Snacks Expo host organization, noted that this year marks an important milestone for the show as it is its final year in Chicago.
"For more than 25 years, we have worked in collaboration with the city of Chicago to build and host the world's premier candy and snack show," said Downs. "The value that the Sweets & Snacks Expo brings to confectionery and snack companies is incredibly important and it contributes in a major way to the success of these two great categories."
More on illi News
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Brighter Smile Just Launched Their New Website!
- Windy City Implant And Dental Centers Just Launched Their New Website!
This year's expo features nearly 250 new exhibitors, over 210,000 square feet of sweet, salty and sour products, more than 800 exhibitors, 16,000 expected attendees, and an estimated $21 million economic impact on the city of Chicago. Attendees will also get a first look at products driving key trends such as brand collaborations, flavor mashups, social media friendly interactive treats, and all-inclusive options.
The Sweets & Snacks Expo will move to new host cities beginning in 2024 with a rotation of two years in Indianapolis followed by one year in Las Vegas until 2032. For more information on the show or media resources please visit the official Sweets & Snacks Expo Media Kit or email for interviews with a spokesperson.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Updated Version 9 ezCheckPrinting Software Has No Validation Fees, Yearly Cost or Hidden Costs
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Naperville: Pre-Trial Detention Ordered for Chicago Convicted Felon on Parole Charged with Armed Habitual Criminal for Alleged Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Chicago Public Schools Announces Stabilized Enrollment after Years of Decline
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Chief Larry Snelling Confirmed By City Council As Chicago Police Department Superintendent
- Benefits Of Using Silicone Gel Socks
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Collinwood Earns Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise™ Designation from the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Microsoft and Mercy collaborate to empower clinicians to transform patient care with generative AI
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Quill Continues to Grow Nationwide Footprint with Sizeable New Partnerships Spanning Businesses Across Multiple Industries
- Freightos' WebCargo Partners with Chapman Freeborn to Offer Extensive Global Capacity
- Breaking the Mold: The Human Conditioning Dilemma with Radavie
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 4100 Block of Emporia Ct.
- Aquasight Unveils Aquasight Copilot™ to Aid & Assist Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Youth Employment Up 19 Percent From 2022 Through One Summer Chicago
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida