- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond: NuCurrent Advances NFC Wireless Charging Beyond the NFC Forum's Global WLC Specification
- Cap Rates for Net Lease Dollar Store Properties Compress to Historic Levels | The Boulder Group
- Naperville: Bond Set at $750,000 for Chicago Man Accused of Attempting to Rob Delivery Driver at Gunpoint
ARC reflects a dynamic and increasingly omnichannel retail marketplace. Professional roles in this industry are growing and changing, particularly in the eCommerce and direct-to-consumer channels. Like its daughter organizations, ARC will exist to provide a common language, best practices and training for professionals in the quickly evolving retail industry, and will provide an umbrella for future discipline-specific associations.
"The past year has seen an unprecedented amount of change in the retail industry. As we see the COVID-19 vaccinations begin to roll out, we realize this is a turning point moment for the retail industry. It's a critical time for leadership and a perfect time for our team to introduce ARC," says ARC President Michael McMahon. "We have moved aggressively to advance our launch timeline, and we are excited to be introducing the new brand months earlier than originally expected, this coming June."
More on illi News
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Sifter.shop Launches the Sifter Professional Network
ARC's new website, targeted toward all professionals in the retail & consumer goods industries, includes a plethora of cutting-edge digital resources for professional development, networking and growth. These include ARC University training, case studies, whitepapers, solution resources, a library of content and best practice models. Equally as exciting is ARC's partnership with world-class, award-winning architects HKS Inc., to design and digitally build the first-of-its-kind, collaborative digital campus and conference venue.
"This cutting-edge ARC platform was also being developed as a means to deliver the content for the 2021 CMA|SIMA Annual Conference virtually. Given this pivotal moment in the retail industry, we have decided to push back the 2021 CMA|SIMA Annual Conference dates slightly to coincide with ARC's official digital launch. We know this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to unveil these state-of-the-art resources to our Conference attendees," McMahon said.
More on illi News
- Step Up, Stand Out and Break Through with October's First-Ever Black Professionals Month
- Disruptive PropTech platform an offshoot of online fundraising frontrunner
- Simple Mills Debuts FIRST National Advertising Campaign Titled "Live Full"
- Camping World Announces Increase in Stock Repurchase Program by $125 Million
- SIGGRAPH 2021 Honors History of Computer Graphics With First-of-its-kind Program
The new official 2021 CMA|SIMA Annual Conference dates will be as follows:
June 15-17 & June 22-24
As part of the ARC launch, the association announced they would be adding several new marquee speakers and increasing the amount of content. Teaming up with production resources straight out of Hollywood, the Conference will now deliver breakout sessions, keynotes, training, meetings and networking events across six 4-hour days.
"2021 is the perfect time to go big, and these changes to our Annual Conference do exactly that," said McMahon. "This June, we will make the CMA|SIMA Conference THE can't-miss industry event of 2021 – involving and engaging with more professionals in our Conference than ever before."
To learn more about the upcoming conference, visit https://www.catman.global/annual-conference
SOURCE Category Management Association
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Aptinyx to Participate in 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I Announces Pricing of $250,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- JetRails Announces Magento Hosting Rescue Service
- Baxter Advances Enterprise Digital Transformation in Collaboration With AWS
- MTE Advisors Inc. Offering a 3-Day BRM Workshop
- Two-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker will serve as the Grand Marshal for the 92nd Annual Bud Billiken® Parade
- Sterling Partners Completes Sale of Traffic Control Leader, Statewide Safety Systems
- Upcoming gelataria, SIDESHOW GELATO, brings the carnival for family friendly end of summer spectacular!
- Acumentrics, Inc. will be exhibiting at the annual Wright Patterson AFB Technology Expo on August 11th, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio
- Keller Lenkner Named Trial Strategy Innovation Law Firm of the Year by National Law Journal and American Lawyer Media at 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Awards
- La Vida Baseball Launches New All-Female and Latina Multimedia Show 'Locker Room Talk' Wednesday
- Katonah Capital Partners Management LLC and Emil van Essen LLC Announce Merger
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas names Mary Ellen Podmolik as her new Director of Communications
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- Bowmore® Single Malt Scotch Whisky introduces Designed by Aston Martin collection USA - English Latin America - español Deutschland - Deutsch France - Français Brazil - Português
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®
- Naperville Police Present College Safety Guide Webinar on August 5
- Beyond Protocol Launches Unhackable Blockchain-Ledger Technology to Record Proof of Ownership of Rare Collectibles