- Illinois Man spends over a million dollars creating a prank phone call website and app
- New blog shares helpful information and inspiration about Charcuterie Boards
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
Although the end of November brings the conclusion of Native American Heritage Month, significant issues, such as MMIW, are battles that must be supported year-round. According to the NIWRC:
- +4 out of 5 American Indian and Alaska Native women have experienced violence
- Native women suffer from violence at a rate of 2.5x greater than others in the US
- On some reservations, Native women are murdered at 10x the national average
The recently discovered atrocity of +2,000 Indigenous children's unmarked graves in Canada is chilling and likely just a portion of the full extent of the devastating harm that's been buried under our feet for generations. We fully support US Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, and her efforts to "undertake an investigation of the loss of human life and the lasting consequences" of federal Indian boarding schools.
More on illi News
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Vaccines Market worth $149.2 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- IAA Secures Ground for New UK Branch in Bristol
Managing Partner of Conor Green, Todd Bergeron, says "There are so many worthy causes in which we can all support Indigenous people, we are honored to donate to the National Indigenous Women's Resource Center this year. Our hope is to bring more awareness and support to these issues and organizations like NIWRC, who are championing these causes."
For more information about how you can support, or to donate to, the National Indigenous Women's Resource Center, please visit their website at www.niwrc.org.
Conor Green Consulting LLC, based in Chicago, IL, is a tribal economic development company which partners with tribal governments and Native-owned business leaders to foster economic development projects for tribes and their communities. Conor Green is the project development partner with the Shinnecock Indian Nation (Southampton, NY) for its cannabis business, Little Beach Harvest LLC. For more information on Conor Green, please visit www.ConorGreen.com or call (312) 778-6410.
SOURCE Conor Green
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, Cook County Board President Preckwinkle and Governor Pritzker Partner to Host 'Readiness Summit' For Cook County Nonprofits, Community Organizations, and Small Businesses
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- From the Midwest to the Southeast: Europe's #1 Coffeehouse Tchibo Announces Expansion Across America
- BigTime Software Named One of the Top 100 Small Businesses in 2020/2021 by Best of Small Business Awards
- Author, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, And Public Speaker, Mel Jackson To Appear As Keynote Speaker
- TRU Staffing Partners Privacy Expert Earns IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager Credential
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Beacon Healthcare Systems Improves Medicare Application Processing Time by 92%
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Opportunities Worth ~USD 26 Bn Opening Up in E-Mobility Industry - Exclusive Research Study Published by MarketsandMarkets™
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- American employees seek the flexibility to deal with personal issues when needed
- Composite Resin Market worth $27.4 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Music Video Bananas 4 God is Out Now
- The BGL Healthcare & Life Sciences Insider -- Cardiology Investment Poised to Accelerate
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
- First Trust Announces Adjournment of Special Shareholder Meeting for First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Domestic ETF and First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Developed International ETF
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- ROTI PAYS PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR NEW APP…SERIOUSLY!