- DCA Virtual: Two Decades Since the SBA Has Been Reauthorized – Is This the Year?
- TRICOCI UNIVERSITY OF BEAUTY CULTURE NAMED BEST BEAUTY SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY
- Universal Sequencing Technology Corporation Launches High-Throughput Solution For Microbial WGS Library Preparation
Early voting for DuPage County residents will take place in the lower level of the Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., in Meeting Rooms A and B from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Early voters, as well as DuPage County residents utilizing the Municipal Center as their election-day polling location on Nov. 3, should park in the lower level of the Municipal Center parking garage and enter the building through the lower level entrance. A full list of voting locations throughout DuPage County is available at www.dupageco.org/election/voting.
More on illi News
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Aloha Poke Co. Opens Its Next Chicago-area Location
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
Early voting for Will County residents will take place in the lobby of the Public Works Service Center, 180 Fort Hill Dr. from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Voters should enter the parking lot from the Fort Hill Dr. entrance to park in the area specifically marked for voters and enter the building through the main entrance. A full list of voting locations throughout Will County is available at www.thewillcountyclerk.com/elections.
Residents are encouraged to visit www.naperville.il.us/voting in advance of voting in Naperville to learn more about specifics, such as locations, hours and parking guidelines that may have changed from previous years. While voting, residents are encouraged to wear a face covering, practice social distancing and follow any other precautions put in place by their designated polling location.
To learn more about voting, visit www.naperville.il.us/voting.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on illi News
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- E Empowering Co: Offering Alternatives to Modern Medicine that Just Might Save Your Life
- One-of-a-Kind Three-Stage Crabgrass Treatment
- Bond Denied for Aurora Man Accused in Naperville Shooting
- Iconic Chicago Commuter Transit Hub Gets Digital Media Transformation Powering Brand and Non-Profit Campaigns
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- National Van Lines Welcomes New Agent: Top Notch Moving Services
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- City of Chicago Announces Community Growers Program
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- National Van Lines Welcomes B&C Moving
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?
- Northeastern Illinois University Offers NEIU For You Scholarship 2.0 USA - English USA - English
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- Empowering SMEs: Innervation's Supply Chain Finance Solutions for Diverse Business Growth
- AdvisorVault Partners With Compliant Workspace to Help FINRA Firms Achieve 17a-4 Compliance on Microsoft 365
- Brighton Health Plan Solutions Michelle Zettergren to Speak at 2023 ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Atlanta Area Residents!
- Introducing Music360, the New Social Music Streaming App
- Various Measures Introduced to and Approved by the Chicago City Council