- Ladybug Watercolor Painting in Chicago Gallery Holiday Art Show
- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
H.C. Wainwright & Co. acted as the exclusive placement agent for the offering. The gross proceeds to MAIA from the offering were approximately $4 million, before deducting the placement agent's fees and other offering expenses payable by the Company. MAIA currently intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes as well as to fund research and development activities.
More on illi News
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The unregistered warrants have an exercise price $1.86 per share, become exercisable six months following issuance and will expire five and one-half years from the date of issuance. The shares of common stock offered in the registered direct offering (but excluding the unregistered warrants offered in the concurrent private placement and the shares of common stock underlying such unregistered warrants) were offered and sold by MAIA pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (Registration No. 333-273984), including a base prospectus, previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on August 15, 2023 and declared effective by the SEC on August 23, 2023. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus supplement that forms a part of this registration statement which was filed with SEC and is available on their website located at http://www.sec.gov . Electronic copies may also be obtained by contacting H.C Wainwright & Co., LLC at 430 Park Avenue, 3rd Floor New York NY 10022 or by phone at (212) 856-5711 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
More on illi News
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Successful Data Recovery: WeRecoverData Rescues Small Business in Chicago
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
The offer and sale of unregistered warrants in this private placement were made in a transaction not involving a public offering and have not been registered under Section 4(a)(2) of Securities Act 1933 or Rule 506(b) Regulation D promulgated thereunder nor have they been registered under Securities Act or applicable state securities laws; therefore these unregistered warrants offered in this private placement along with underlying shares may not be reoffered or resold in United States except pursuant to an effective registration statement or an applicable exemption from registration requirements under Securities Act or such applicable state securities laws .
MAIA Biotechnology Inc., is focused on developing first-in-class drugs with novel mechanisms that are intended to improve lives people with cancer; their lead program is THIO which is being developed for treatment NSCLC patients with telomerase positive cancer cells . For more information please visit www .maiabiotech .com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Hyatt Celebrates Groundbreaking of Inaugural Hyatt Studios Property in Mobile, Alabama
- Travis Bagent, Arm Wrestling Champion, Wins Custom Suit in Fun-Filled Match with BALANI CEO Sonny Balani
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Echo Global Logistics Named a 2023 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation
- Fairway Private Equity & Venture Capital Opportunities Fund Announces Third Quarter Results
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- New Partnership Between Generis And Risetime Provides Easy and Compliant Information Management for Cosmetics Industry
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Cotinuum LLC Partners with Expedition Money LLC to Elevate Financial Wellness Offerings for Workers
- 8TH ANNUAL ELITE TRADES CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES TO AIR ON CBS SPORTS NETWORK IN DECEMBER
- Arcons Technology Announces Longview Asset Management's successful adoption of tradeEdge for Streamlined Trade Allocations
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The Holiday Season is Going to Get Spooky This Weekend
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- UVCeed Wins Fast Company 2023 Next Big Things in Tech Award