- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- CAP Updates Validation of Immunohistochemical Assays Testing Guideline for Precise Results, Improved Patient Care
Mayor Lightfoot stated that this launch is part of her promise to bring transparency to government and improve early childhood services for years to come. CECIDS was first prototyped by the Department of Family and Support Services (DFSS) and is a first of its kind in Chicago and a leading example in integrated data systems in Illinois and nationwide.
DFSS Commissioner Brandie Knazze expressed pride in being part of CECIDS from the beginning, noting that it is more than just numbers on a screen; it is information about children, teachers, and ultimately leads to better outcomes for early learners.
More on illi News
- Final Video Game: A Middle to Upper Middle Grade Gaming Sci-Fi Novel
- ZTOPZ ClAN a 'World of Warships Clan' Announces: Collaborative Website Launch, January 26, 2024
- Chamlion and 3DRPD Forge Collaboration for Dental 3D Production Center
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- Heritage Planning Partners Welcomes Northwestern Mutual Private Wealth Advisor Brian Stanley
CECIDS is a public/private partnership championed by the Mayor's Office with support from Carole Robertson Center for Learning, Chicago Commons, CPS, EasterSeals Serving Chicagoland and Greater Rockford, Henry Booth House, Illinois Network of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (INCCRRA), Start Early, Third Sector Intelligence (3Si), as well as philanthropic contributions from the Robert R. McCormick Foundation and Crown Family Philanthropies.
CPS CEO Pedro Martinez commented on the importance of early childhood education as a foundation for an equitable and high-quality education. He noted that CECIDS helps understand what is needed to better serve students and families as preschool expands into every Chicago community.
The City is committed to ensuring that Chicago communities receive complete and accurate early childhood data to maximize resources for families with young children. With CECIDS now available publicly, Mayor Lightfoot has taken another step towards her goal of greater transparency in government.
Latest on illi News
- A Sip of Inspiration Podcast - Words to Inspire with Paul A Blake
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- Luis Toledo, Founder & CEO Mid-West Moving & Storage, receives Orin C. Hutchcraft Award from IMAWA
- Aaron Confer Joins OneSix to Lead Growth
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Trilogy Real Estate Group Hires John Scarcella as National Accounts Manager
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Governor JB Pritzker Announces Historic $500 Million Investment Aligning with the CHIPS and Science Act
- Coming Soon: A New Way to Connect with Naperville's Elected Officials
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024