In support of hemp producers and advocates, The Midwest Hemp Coalition is excited to extend an honorary membership to all 2020 members of the IL-HIA Chapter. The Midwest Hemp Coalition is also reaching out to all lapsed and pending members with a special two-year membership for the price of one. In addition, they are offering newly reduced membership levels for veterans, students, and qualifying social equity applicants.
More on illi News
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Crossover Publications announces 9/11/2020 release date for Make America Saved Again
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
"Our mission is to increase accessibility and opportunity in the hemp industry through advocacy and diverse community connections. The industry and the Coalition's activities are particularly important in the current pandemic and recession," said Kalee Hooghkirk, Coalition President and owner of United Hemp Co in West Dundee, Illinois. "Partnering with other supporters is extremely important to us. The Midwest Hemp Coalition welcomes people from all aspects of our industry with a focus on creating space for minorities and women who historically have been disproportionately represented within the hemp and cannabis industry."
The Midwest Hemp Coalition is eager to connect with legislators, educators, advocates, and business partners across the Midwest to strengthen and unify the regional hemp market. As the Coalition expands, it looks for opportunities to collaborate with associations across the country with similar missions including other former HIA Chapters and new hemp organizations. To join, learn more, and get involved, please visit the Coalition's new website: www.midwesthempcoalition.com.
SOURCE Midwest Hemp Coalition
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Immunohistochemistry/IHC Market worth $2.7 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- City Of Chicago Launches 'Your Home Is Someone's Workplace' – A Campaign To Support All Care Workers
- 360Quadrants Releases Quadrant of Best Data Acquisition System Providers in 2020
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Schutt Sports Launches Multiple Splash Shield Products
- CDI Global Welcomes RVCO Consultants as its New Member Firm in India
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot and BACP Announce $500,000 RFP For Regional Business Centers
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services