The rebate recipient must be a residential Naperville Electric Utility customer and the owner of the single-family home. The total project cost excludes batteries and system monitoring equipment. Applicants must install, own and maintain the solar installation.
The applicant must be a contributor to the Renewable Energy Program at the time the rebate application is submitted at a minimum of $5 per month. The rebate is limited to one per residential customer account. After approval, the homeowner will receive the rebate as a check.
More on illi News
- Mayor Lightfoot and CDPH Announce $56m RFP To Bolster Contact Tracing Efforts for Covid-19 Cases in Chicago
- City of Chicago Announces Grant Funding to Support Additional Efforts to Address City's Historically Regressive Fines and Fees System
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
The rebates are funded by the Naperville Renewable Energy Program, which was established in 2004 as a way for Naperville Electric Utility customers to purchase renewable energy from renewable energy resources in Illinois. The program expanded in 2012 to also fund renewable energy projects in Naperville for non-residential customers in the form of grants. More than 2,900 residents and businesses make voluntary contributions to the program every month on their utility bills.
For more information and for the general terms and conditions, an application form is available on the City's website https://www.naperville.il.us/solar-panel-guidelines.
Latest on illi News
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Virtuoso Guitarist Shares Secrets To Improving Guitar Lick Creativity
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- European Medical Devices Market Worth $61.4 Billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Chicago-Area IT Training Company Guarantees One Person Per Classroom
- McDonald's Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Chicago: City Launches All-Hands-On-Deck Strategy to Ensure Safe and Healthy Celebrations for Memorial Day Weeken
- The City of Chicago and iHeartMedia Chicago's 107.5 WGCI Partner for Memorial Day Stay at Home Weekend
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- MR.LEATHER64TEN 2020 Contest Winner Announcement
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- Mark Andeer Joins Rawcubes as Head of Sales and Marketing