- Gretchen Cook-Anderson Named Associate Vice President, Assistant to the President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism at IES Abroad - 468
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination - 367
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces the Separate Trading of Its Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing on or About April 19, 2021 - 358
At 7:19 p.m., Engine 3 arrived on scene and identified smoke showing on the second floor of the 2-story motel. Incident command was established, and Engine 3 conducted size-up of the building and quickly identified fire coming from a second-floor unit. Engine 3 and additional companies stretched a hose line to the second floor and utilized an aggressive interior attack with coordinated ventilation to properly extinguish the fire. Primary and secondary searches were conducted, and no occupants were found inside the unit. Companies on scene conducted overhaul and ventilation to expose any areas of high heat and remove smoke from the unit. The fire was contained to the unit of origin and did not spread to any other areas of the building. The fire was considered under control within 10 minutes of fire department arrival. The complex will remain habitable except for the fire unit, which is going to be uninhabitable.
More on illi News
- Gold Rush Gaming Vindicated By Dismissal Of Disciplinary Complaint By Illinois Gaming Board
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
The Naperville Fire Department was assisted on the scene by the Naperville Police Department. Naperville fire station coverage was provided by the Plainfield Fire Protection District, the Wheaton Fire Department, and the Warrenville Fire Protection District. The cause is fire is currently under investigation by the Naperville Fire Department fire investigation team. Naperville Electric, and the Transportation, Engineering, and Development team were notified. There were no injuries to any occupants or firefighters while operating on scene.
Latest on illi News
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
- QuillBot's new grammar checker uses cutting-edge AI to perfect your writing
- First Trust Dynamic Europe Equity Income Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.06 Per Share for May
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- Fellowes Brands Clean the Air for the Return to 'Work from Work' with New TV Ad Campaign Featuring Fellowes' Commercial-Grade AeraMax Pro Air Purifiers
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- Illinois Utilities' Supplier Diversity Spend Adds Billions to Illinois GDP
- Refreshing the look of National Van Lines Trailers
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Jolly CBD Gummies | How Jolly Can These CBD Gummies Be?
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- Award winning Chicago artist, poet, photographer, and singer/songwriter Jenny Bienemann presents first-ever Haiku Milieu Virtu-Concert with music
- National Council of Teachers of English's James R. Squire Office Releases New Policy Briefs to Promote Literacy Instruction That Prepares Students for an Increasingly Diverse and Digital World
- Trish S. Keena Joins Elite Dental Partners as Director of Dental Hygiene
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Solomon Pratt Demos Booty Bands LIVE o nEntrepreneurs for Mothers Day on Entrepreneurship Live Show
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- The AZEK® Company Inc. Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call on May 13, 2021
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners