- DCA Virtual: Two Decades Since the SBA Has Been Reauthorized – Is This the Year?
- TRICOCI UNIVERSITY OF BEAUTY CULTURE NAMED BEST BEAUTY SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY
- Universal Sequencing Technology Corporation Launches High-Throughput Solution For Microbial WGS Library Preparation
Engine 4 arrived on the scene at 1:51 AM, finding a two-story, wood-framed, multifamily residential structure with heavy fire showing from the front of the structure. A 360-degree survey of the building was completed by first arriving companies, with fire found in exposure units on both sides of the original fire unit. Fire companies began an aggressive attack on the exterior fire, darkening down the exposure units and confining the fire to the unit of origin. Companies on the scene used a coordinated attack to bring the fire under control and begin overhaul and salvage operations within 30 minutes of arrival. Crews on the scene confirmed that four occupants had evacuated the house before NFD arrival. Primary and secondary searches were conducted, and no additional occupants were found. The first exposure unit was found to be vacant, and fire companies assisted in evacuating two adults and two children from the second exposure unit.
More on illi News
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Aloha Poke Co. Opens Its Next Chicago-area Location
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
Fire crews remained on the scene for an additional two hours extinguishing hidden areas of fire. Residents from the occupancy stated they were alerted to the fire by the working fire alarm and smoke detectors and called Naperville PSAP to advise them of the fire.
The Naperville Fire Department was assisted on the scene by the Naperville Police Department. The Naperville Transportation, Engineering and Development team, NICOR, the Naperville Electric Department, and the American Red Cross. The Wheaton Fire Protection District and the Aurora Fire Department provided station coverage. The cause of the fire is currently under investigation. One occupant was treated and released on scene, and there were no injuries to any firefighters. The unit that was the site of the orginal fire was deemed uninhabitable. The two exposed units were both deemed habitable.
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on illi News
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- E Empowering Co: Offering Alternatives to Modern Medicine that Just Might Save Your Life
- One-of-a-Kind Three-Stage Crabgrass Treatment
- Bond Denied for Aurora Man Accused in Naperville Shooting
- Iconic Chicago Commuter Transit Hub Gets Digital Media Transformation Powering Brand and Non-Profit Campaigns
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- National Van Lines Welcomes New Agent: Top Notch Moving Services
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- City of Chicago Announces Community Growers Program
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- National Van Lines Welcomes B&C Moving
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?
- Northeastern Illinois University Offers NEIU For You Scholarship 2.0 USA - English USA - English
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- Empowering SMEs: Innervation's Supply Chain Finance Solutions for Diverse Business Growth
- AdvisorVault Partners With Compliant Workspace to Help FINRA Firms Achieve 17a-4 Compliance on Microsoft 365
- Brighton Health Plan Solutions Michelle Zettergren to Speak at 2023 ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Atlanta Area Residents!
- Introducing Music360, the New Social Music Streaming App
- Various Measures Introduced to and Approved by the Chicago City Council