Doors will open at 5 p.m., followed by the opening ceremony at 6 p.m. led by the Naperville Fire Department’s Honor Guard and Pipes and Drums, assisted by the Naperville Fire Explorers, Naperville Police Explorers and the Lockport Township High School Junior Air Force ROTC. Emcee Andy Hampton will lead a program of remembrance and a celebration of survivorship before the shaving fun kicks off at 7 p.m.
More on illi News
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
- Joel S. Perlmutter Appointed Scientific Director of Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- No Joke Mixed Martial Arts announces 15th annual Summer Camp
Why all the shaved heads? Worldwide a child is diagnosed with cancer every three minutes, and one in five children diagnosed in the U.S. will not survive. With only four percent of all federal cancer research funding dedicated to pediatric cancer research, St. Baldrick’s Foundation volunteers, supporters and donors are needed to continue the battle against this devastating disease.
The Naperville Public Safety St. Baldrick’s Event is a free, family-oriented evening featuring a dedicated kid’s room and kid’s raffle and multiple other raffles taking place in addition to the shaving fun. Please join Naperville’s Public Safety staff in celebrating its 15th year hosting this event, which surpassed the $1 million total raised in 2015 and continues to grow.
Additional information, shavee sign up and donation opportunities can be found at www.stbaldricks.org/events/mypage/21/2019.
Latest on illi News
- Colbert Packaging Installs State-of-the-Art Signature™ Folder Gluer
- Enduvo CEO, Steve Garrou to Present on Value of VR for Healthcare Education at 2019 Health Innovations Conference in Uganda
- New Principal Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- Chicago: Mayor Emanuel Releases Report Outlining Recommendations of New Transportation and Mobility Task Force
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Infamous 'Liberty Dollar' Is Back
- Concert Featuring Premiere of Award Winning Composer Tim Takach's "We Come From The Music"
- Naperville Sister Cities Commission to Honor Young Artists
- St. James Infirmary's 20th Year Anniversary Gala on June 2, 2019
- TheVentureCity brings Google Launchpad to Miami
- Three Not-To-Miss Spring Festivals in and Around Tokyo, Japan
- Companies Utilizing Diversity and Inclusion Training 72% More Likely to Report Financial Growth
- Insurance Navy Accelerates Growth With New Office in Bridgeview
- Stojo Announces Additional Color Releases and Retail Launches in Q1 2019
- Illinois Architect Wins Prestigious Business Award
- Rooter-Man Selected a Top 100 Franchise for 2019 by Franchise Gator
- February Housing Sales in North Center: Attached Homes Soared, Single-Family Activity Slumped
- New Low-Height, Low-Frequency Vibration Isolation Platform Adapts to Space Constraints in Critical Micro- and Nano-Microscopy