Doors will open at 5 p.m., followed by the opening ceremony at 6 p.m. led by the Naperville Fire Department's Honor Guard and Pipes and Drums, assisted by the Naperville Fire Explorers, Naperville Police Explorers and the Lockport Township High School Junior Air Force ROTC. Emcee Andy Hampton will lead a program of remembrance and a celebration of survivorship before the shaving fun kicks off at 7 p.m.
More on illi News
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Mhde Askar Gives Chicago Visitors 6 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
Why all the shaved heads? Worldwide a child is diagnosed with cancer every three minutes, and one in five children diagnosed in the U.S. will not survive. With only four percent of all federal cancer research funding dedicated to pediatric cancer research, St. Baldrick's Foundation volunteers, supporters and donors are needed to continue the battle against this devastating disease.
The Naperville Public Safety St. Baldrick's Event is a free, family-oriented evening featuring a dedicated kid's room and kid's raffle and multiple other raffles taking place in addition to the shaving fun. Please join Naperville's Public Safety staff in celebrating its 15th year hosting this event, which surpassed the $1 million total raised in 2015 and continues to grow.
Additional information, shavee sign up and donation opportunities can be found at www.stbaldricks.org/events/mypage/21/2019.
Latest on illi News
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Join Forces to Help Engineers Avoid Costly Redesigns
- Pinnacle Welcomes Greg Frankowiak As Senior Consulting Actuary
- sPACYcLOUd Lounge Kicks Off 10th Annual Hemp History Week® To D.C
- Ironside Human Resources - Continues to Grow
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Kevin Duffy, on Newest Acquisition
- Toronto Digital Marketing Agency Receives 2019 City Excellence Award
- Is Your Workplace Toxic? Discover What You Can Do About It
- Indeck Group of Companies to Attend 2019 IDEA Conference
- PINC selected 2019 Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- Afero Introduces ABLE™ Technology, Low-Cost Secure BLE-to-Internet Connectivity for Point-of-Sale Devices
- Poplar Grove, Illinois Publisher Releases Two New Books
- Kenya's First Lady to Keynote 2nd Annual Nursing and Midwifery Leadership Conf June 13-14 sponsored by the Medical Benevolence Foundation
- Advanced ENT Launches New Patient Experience to Improve Access
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Signs First Executive Order to Limit Aldermanic Prerogative