- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
"Strategic planning is a best practice in local government and so important to focusing the efforts of elected officials and staff," said Mayor Steve Chirico. "As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic and face a changing future, having a strategic plan in place will help us to direct resources where they are needed most. A meaningful strategic plan will reflect the views of our community, making broad participation critical in the process. We urge everyone to participate."
The strategic planning process encourages the community to share its top priorities for the City, which is critical for allocating financial resources and personnel to areas residents and businesses consider most important. Community members are asked to provide strategic plan input virtually for the safety of all. Participating in a short, online survey is the first opportunity.
More on illi News
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
Start Now with the NapervilleNext Survey
Community members are asked to share their vision for Naperville's housing, economy, overall quality of life, and more with the NapervilleNext quick survey. The survey also asks about the experiences of living in Naperville. Do residents feel welcome and included? Do they have access to opportunities that allow them to thrive?
Visit www.BridgetoPossibility.org to get started. Paper copies of the survey will also be available starting the week of May 17 at the following locations:
- Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St.
- Nichols Library, 200 W. Jefferson Ave.
- Naper Boulevard Library, 2035 S. Naper Blvd.
- 95th Street Library, 3015 Cedar Glade Rd.
- Fort Hill Activity Center, 20 Fort Hill Dr.
- 95th Street Center, 2244 W. 95th
- Riverwalk Community Center, 305 W. Jackson Ave.
Once the survey is completed, residents can visit www.BridgetoPossibility.org to learn more about important issues for Naperville. This online platform has several additional, engaging ways to participate, including online discussion forums and quick polls.
More on illi News
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- LifeChangers.Info, an online directory connecting new clients and trusted independent professionals,
- BIÂN's Holistic and Fully Integrative Wellness Approach Transforms the Personal Health and Lifestyle Club Landscape
- Camping World Continues Expansion of RV Dealer Network in Ohio with Development Plans in the Greater Columbus and East Cleveland Areas
Registered users of www.BridgetoPossibility.org can also participate in Zoom community workshops. Register today to receive updates.
In the coming months, elected officials and City staff will participate in workshops to prepare a draft strategic plan informed by public input. A draft plan is expected for presentation this summer with its adoption planned in October.
The completed Naperville Strategic Plan will:
- Include strategies for City staff and elected officials,
- Provide measurable goals and actions, and
- Reflect the City's commitment to its mission statement.
For more information about the Naperville Strategic Plan, please visit www.BridgetoPossibility.org.
Latest on illi News
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate 2022 Target Term Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.0103 Per Share for July
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Veteran Journalist Cherie Grzech Joins NewsNation as Vice President of News, Managing Editor
- Panduit Responds to Ongoing Patent Infringement Lawsuit of Certain HD Flex Products
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 10:30 a.m. June 21 Update
- Healthcare Quality Veteran Edward (Ted) Donnelly Joins National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) to Lead Delivery of Suite of Offerings to Healthcare Organizations
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Tim Lukas Trains for Olympic Bobsled Team
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Cision PR Newswire and DFIN Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide SEC-Compliant Disclosure and Filing
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside Philadelphia, Its Fourth Dispensary in Pennsylvania and 33rd Operating U.S. Store
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5:45 a.m. June 21 Update
- Instant® Unveils Massive Amazon Prime Day Deals Just in Time for Launch of Instant® Air Purifier
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event