- Ladybug Watercolor Painting in Chicago Gallery Holiday Art Show
- Give the Gift of Radiant Skin with ZAQ Zayn: The Revolutionary 5-in-1 Skincare Device
- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
The following nine (9) establishments failed to successfully pass the compliance check, resulting in City Ordinance citations for selling tobacco/alternative nicotine product to a person under the age of 21 years old:
CBD Vape Smoke, 4003 Plainfield-Naperville Rd. #105
More on illi News
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
BP Amoco, 4940 S. Route 59
Walgreens, 2719 Hassert Blvd.
Speedway, 3004 Reflection Dr.
Mobil Oil, 1290 S. Route 59
Smoke O Vapor, 686 S. Route 59
Delta Sonic, 1780 North Aurora Rd.
Smokes N Vapes, 760 N. Route 59 #108
Vape N Tobacco, 1224 W. Ogden Ave. #E
With the help from a grant awarded by the Illinois Department of Human Services Tobacco Enforcement Program, the Naperville Police Department educates local tobacco/alternative nicotine product retailers on minimum-age tobacco/nicotine product laws and the importance of verifying the age of customers before selling age-restrictive products such as tobacco/alternative nicotine products. Tobacco/alternative nicotine product retailers are given a retailer education packet and notified that the compliance checks are going to occur in the near future.
The Naperville Police wish to remind the public and the news media that a charge is merely an accusation, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Latest on illi News
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Ulta Beauty Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Joint Statement from Johnson Administration, Chicago Parks District and 29th Ward Alderman Chris Taliaferro Regarding Admundsen Park
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- From the heinous to the sublime, Paul Adams & Elizabeth Geyer release new single, "A Journey of Dreams"
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 1100 Block of Iroquois Avenue
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Remark Holdings, Inc. Releases Version 1.0 of its AI-powered Video Analytics System for Aircraft Engine Inspections And Safety
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- Walgreens Launches Rx Savings Finder to Help Patients Save on Prescription Medications
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Hyatt Celebrates Groundbreaking of Inaugural Hyatt Studios Property in Mobile, Alabama
- Travis Bagent, Arm Wrestling Champion, Wins Custom Suit in Fun-Filled Match with BALANI CEO Sonny Balani
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Echo Global Logistics Named a 2023 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation