- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc - 232
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition - 231
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc - 212
RLI recognized Dean Saunders, ALC, with SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler in Florida, with the program's most coveted and prestigious award, the APEX 2020 Top National Producer.
RLI is also proud to recognize the accomplishments of the APEX 2020 National Broker of The Year recipients in each of the following eight distinct land categories:
- Ag Land Sales – Crops: Skye Root, ALC, Root Agricultural Advisory, Idaho
- Ag Land Sales – Ranches: Todd Renfrew, ALC, California Outdoor Properties, Inc., California
- Recreational Land Sales: Todd Crosby, ALC, Crosby Land Company, Inc., South Carolina
- Timberland Sales: Clint Flowers, ALC, National Land Realty, Alabama
- Commercial Land Sales: Matt Davis, ALC, Cushman & Wakefield, California
- Residential Land Sales: Ryan Sampson, ALC, Eshenbaugh Land Company, Florida
- Auction Land Sales: Steve Bruere, Peoples Company of Indianola, Iowa
- Agribusiness: Randall Upchurch, Southeastern Land Group LLC, Alabama
Agribusiness is the newest category in the APEX Awards, added in 2021 to recognize agents for the sale of land along with any value-added agricultural operations.
More on illi News
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Robert Katz, M.D. Elected Chair, Lupus Society of Illinois Board of Directors
- Naperville: Bond set at $150,000 for man accused of Possession of Child Pornography
- Cobalt Adds Newly Designed One and Two Channel 3G-SDI Models
- Marine Survey Completed for the "GigNet-1" Subsea Cable System
RLI also awarded Geoff Hurdle, ALC, of Hurdle Land & Realty in Tennessee with the APEX 2020 Wrangler Award for largest number of transaction sides closed in 2020.
All applicants must be members of RLI and have at least four million dollars of qualifying dollar volume in closed land sales in 2020. Each applicant was also recognized as part of the RLI APEX 2020 Producers Club with the twenty highest producing applicants awarded as an APEX 2020 Top Twenty National Producer.
For the first time in the history of the awards program, RLI recognized a female, Nancy Surak, ALC, of Land Advisors Organization in Tampa, FL, in the APEX Top Twenty National Producers.
"The APEX 2020 Award Winners are the cream of the crop when it comes to conducting land transactions. RLI is proud to be partnered with The Land Report for the fourth year now to give these land agents the national industry recognition as a top-producer that they deserve," said RLI's CEO Aubrie Kobernus, MBA, RCE, about the program.
"In just four years, the RLI APEX Awards Program has established itself as the gold standard for real estate professionals who specialize in land," says Eric O'Keefe, editor of The Land Report.
The APEX Awards Program celebrated its fourth year by tripling in size since its inception, with 140 applicants totaling a combined $3.5 billion in qualifying transaction volume. All land professionals recognized as part of the RLI APEX Awards Program are active members of RLI. The 2020 APEX Top 20 Award winners were ranked within the top 20 applicants by qualifying production volume, starting at around $49M in production volume. For more information on the award winners, make sure to get a copy of The Land Report, one of the industry's leading magazines for landowners and land professionals, which will be publicizing the top winners in their upcoming spring 2021 issue. All land real estate professionals are invited to join RLI and apply to the prestigious APEX Awards Program next year. Learn more at rliland.com.
More on illi News
- The Foundation for Dermatology Education to Host the Fourth Annual Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Virtual Conference - Sunday, June 13, 2021 USA - English USA - English
- Naperville Needs You. Help Shape the Possibilities.
- Providence Real Estate Announces Creation of The Providence Real Estate Diversity Scholarship
- Keller Lenkner Associates Sean Duddy and Marquel Reddish Longtin Honored as 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar
- HungMargs Craft Margarita Mix from Delray Beach's TheHungCompany To Launch at First Stop on Jimmy Buffett's Worldwide Tour
About the Realtors® Land Institute
The Realtors® Land Institute, "The Voice of Land," continually strives to maintain its status as the acknowledged leader for all matters pertaining to the land real estate profession. RLI endeavors to remain the essential membership organization for the extraordinary real estate professionals who broker, lease, sell, develop, and manage our most precious resource: the land. The Realtors® Land Institute provides the expertise, camaraderie, and valuable resources that are the foundation for all land real estate professionals to become the best in the business. For more information, visit rliland.com or call 800.441.5263. It's the best time to join the best!
About The Land Report
The Land Report magazine provides news, information, and insight into America's land for existing and potential landowners. The Land Report profiles passionate landowners, identifies investment opportunities, explains ways to improve and conserve land, provides legislation updates, and highlights outdoor gear and equipment. For more information visit LandReport.com.
For additional information contact:
Dave Adams, Marketing Manager
800-441-5263 | [email protected]
SOURCE The Land Report
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Inc. Magazine Names Hologram on its Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
- In-Car Video Technology from Motorola Solutions Assisting U.K. Police to "Help Reduce Road Risk and Increase Safety"
- Announcing "My Way Your Way Our Way", Bashiri Johnson's New Video & Single released on Life In Rhythm Media
- RMB Capital Proposes a Spin-Off of Nippon Columbia and Other Measures to Increase Value at Faith Ltd.
- Havas Chicago Appoints Industry Highflier Myra Nussbaum as Chief Creative Officer
- WT Group Welcomes David MacDonald as Director of Business Development
- Teledyne Storm Unveils New Cable Family of Test Leads Offering Extended Useful Life: Storm-Test™
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals The Link Between Your Smile and Vision
- TDS and UScellular To Webcast Annual Meetings Of Shareholders
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- SurePeople Promotes Demetra Anagnostopoulos to Co-CEO, Expands Leadership Team to Accelerate Strong Growth Momentum
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Lime Global Selects LifeSpeak to Offer Mental Health and Wellbeing Support for UK Customers
- National Installment Lenders Association: Illinois Citizens Speak Out Against New Lending Law [Videos]