- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- CAP Updates Validation of Immunohistochemical Assays Testing Guideline for Precise Results, Improved Patient Care
The program has already seen success with a 55% enrollment increase for first-time, full-time undergraduate students in the 2021 fall semester. President Gloria J. Gibson said that the university has a responsibility to ensure every student who wants a college degree has the opportunity to earn one.
Encouraged by this progress, NEIU Vice President for Finance and Administration Manish Kumar proposed an expansion of the initiative to provide tuition through the first four years of a bachelor's degree. This new 2.0 initiative is designed to help remove financial barriers that prevent students from pursuing higher education.
More on illi News
- Final Video Game: A Middle to Upper Middle Grade Gaming Sci-Fi Novel
- ZTOPZ ClAN a 'World of Warships Clan' Announces: Collaborative Website Launch, January 26, 2024
- Chamlion and 3DRPD Forge Collaboration for Dental 3D Production Center
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- Heritage Planning Partners Welcomes Northwestern Mutual Private Wealth Advisor Brian Stanley
"The University is committed to our investment in tomorrow's leaders, and this scholarship goes a long way in opening the door to NEIU for those who otherwise could not attend without bearing significant personal and financial hardship," said Kumar.
Student Ashley Garcia, who is a recipient of the scholarship, said that it has allowed her to focus on getting good grades instead of working full-time to pay off student debt. "Success, to me, is having financial freedom," she said. "Northeastern is giving me all the resources I need to be able to succeed in college and beyond."
For more information on eligibility criteria and other scholarship opportunities available at Northeastern Illinois University, visit https://www.neiu.edu/financial-aid/scholarship-....
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- A Sip of Inspiration Podcast - Words to Inspire with Paul A Blake
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- Luis Toledo, Founder & CEO Mid-West Moving & Storage, receives Orin C. Hutchcraft Award from IMAWA
- Aaron Confer Joins OneSix to Lead Growth
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Trilogy Real Estate Group Hires John Scarcella as National Accounts Manager
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Governor JB Pritzker Announces Historic $500 Million Investment Aligning with the CHIPS and Science Act
- Coming Soon: A New Way to Connect with Naperville's Elected Officials
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024