- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
- Robert L. Hines Advocates For Black Creatives
LOUISVILLE, Colo., Aug. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With more Chicago-based companies looking for new ways to maintain productivity, innovation, and connection as the shift to remote and/or hybrid work takes hold, Office Evolution® has the perfect solution. The coworking provider is continuing to address demand and help small businesses and entrepreneurs in Chicago by offering convenient and affordable coworking spaces close to home.
Covering multiple neighborhoods in Chicago, Office Evolution has four locations – one near O'Hare International Airport which opened in 2015 and is currently expanding, two other locations in Naperville and Lisle, open since 2018, and another location in Hoffman Estates, welcoming members since 2017. According to the Illinois Small Business Economic Profile, small businesses employees make up 45% of the local workforce in Illinois, which is the primary Office Evolution customer in the region.
Members benefit from being part of a nation-wide network of coworking locations where they have access to over 70 other business locations in 25 states when travelling. Office Evolution is part of United Franchise Group's Coworks™ division, which provides the largest privately owned affiliated coworking network of flexible office space franchises in the world.
"With more than seven years of experience in the Chicago area, our franchise owners have a pulse on what their members need," said Jason Anderson, President of Office Evolution. "They manage so much more than the workspace demands, ensuring members are fully supported and have the professional resources required to focus on their growing business."
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
The four Office Evolution Chicago-area locations are situated between the business hubs that represent Chicago's diverse business communities. These locations combined have over 600 members – creating a thriving business ecosystem where professionals can learn from each other, form new opportunities, and be industrious.
"More people are working from a variety of locations, having the option to work in a space that has the amenities of a downtown office but is closer to home is becoming more attractive to local entrepreneurs, especially as people navigate high gas prices and chronic traffic congestion," said Anderson.
For more information about Office Evolution, please visit: https://www.officeevolution.com.
About Office Evolution
Office Evolution® (OE), a shared workspace – coworking environment, founded in 2003 and cultivated on the principles of 'Ohana', the Hawaiian tradition that references family working toward a common goal. Office Evolution is part of Coworks™ the largest privately held affiliated coworking franchise network on the planet, associated with United Franchise Group™ (UFG), a successful community of affiliated brands and consultants. Office Evolution is serious about supporting small business owners – the Dreamers, Risk-Takers and Doers who dare to chase their passions. For more information about Office Evolution visit www.officeevolution.com and for information about franchise opportunities visit www.officeevolution.com/development.
More on illi News
- Notiphy Announces Key Leadership Appointments
- First Trust Announces Shareholder Approval of Certain Matters for First Trust FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Markets Real Estate Index Fund and Upcoming Implementation of Related Changes
- Mayor Lightfoot Will Travel to Mexico City to Highlight Chicago Economy and Reaffirm Partnership
- MPAC Healthcare Appoints Hailey F. Paley as its New Chief Operating Officer
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Approved by City Council
Coworks™ specializes in franchising within the coworking industry, offering solutions, expertise, and shared service options within the flexible workspace franchise community. Part of the United Franchise Group™ (UFG) family of affiliated brands and consultants, Coworks was founded in 2021 by Ray Titus, founder and CEO of United Franchise Group, with the express intention of building a framework to connect a variety of coworking brands, services, and amenities within the coworking industry, providing the largest privately owned affiliated franchise network of flexible, professional, and shared office space options on the planet. For more information about Coworks, visit www.coworksllc.com.
About United Franchise Group
Led by CEO Ray Titus, United Franchise Group™ (UFG) is home to an affiliated family of brands and consultants including Accurate Franchising Inc.™, Exit Factor™, FranchiseMart®, Fully Promoted®, Signarama®, Transworld Business Advisors®, and the Coworks™ division consisting of Franchise Real Estate™, Network Lead Exchange™(NLX), Office Evolution® (OE) and Venture X® as well as a food division featuring Graze Craze® and The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill®. UFG affiliated brands include over 1600 franchises in more than 60 countries, with consultants that have helped develop over 350 brands into franchises, in over 80 countries with more than 2500 franchisees. With over three decades in the franchising industry United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs.
SOURCE Office Evolution
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry
- Packaging Corporation of America Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Chicago: O'Hare Becomes World's Best-Connected Airport for First Time Since 2016
- Brand new Hollywood Florida Food Tour boosts restaurants, delights taste buds
- Author Ellen Gillette's new book "Joy in Yona Valley" is a story of a crisis of faith and finding love
- Improv Comedy Feature Film Announcement - "Love & Improv"
- Naperville Police Arrest Man After Shots Fired Call
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- SilkRoad Technology Announces Texting in RedCarpet Onboarding and On-Demand Talent Campaigns
- The Merge Project Announces Merge Talk Series Featuring National Television Personalities Brian Custer and Erica Cobb in October Debut
- The Village at Rockville Announces Call for Older Adult Artists' Submissions for Inspire Your Heart with Art Show
- chromatic black™ Supports Next Generation of Black Creatives In Partnership with the 4th Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Hyatt Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Tulsa Christmas Parade Committee Announces Theme And New Santa Float Design
- Northern Trust Corporation to Webcast Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Great News for US Customers: Looking for Authentic Handmade products from India