- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $150 Million to Chicago's South and West Sides to Advance Racial Equity
Pets with ear infections is one of the top health conditions that veterinarians see the most and is a condition that many pets suffer from on a chronic basis due to allergies, ear anatomy, living in humid environments and many other reasons. ZYMOX Otic enzyme-based products include Ear Solutions used to manage painful ear infections and a gentle Ear Cleanser to cleanse the ears and promote ear health. These products get their effectiveness from a scientifically proven, patented enzymatic formulation which works without antibiotics or harsh ingredients.
More on illi News
- The Most Dangerous Gutter Cleaning Mistakes
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
"We are very proud that our ZYMOX products offer pet professionals and pet parents non-drug, wellness options," says Pamela K Bosco, President and Founder of Pet King Brands. "We are also honored with this award because it speaks volumes to our leadership who drive our mission and commitment to do all we can to help animals lead healthy, happy lives."
ZYMOX remedy products are part of the company's pledge to honor the Hippocratic oath to first, do no harm. The products have demonstrated the ability to help animals without concern of toxicity, side effects or developing antibiotic resistance. As category leaders Pet King Brands has also been committed to producing the products in the United States and to enforcing a strict M.A.P. (minimum advertised price) policy to ensure a fair marketplace.
To learn more about the ZYMOX Otic products as well as the line of products for skin and Oratene® Brushless Oral Care for fresh breath and a healthy mouth, visit www.zymox.com
More on illi News
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- LifeChangers.Info, an online directory connecting new clients and trusted independent professionals,
- BIÂN's Holistic and Fully Integrative Wellness Approach Transforms the Personal Health and Lifestyle Club Landscape
About Pet King Brands, Inc.
Pet King Brands, the maker of ZYMOX® Ear and Skin products, Oratene® Brushless Oral Care and Equine Defense®, is a leader in veterinarian-approved pet products made in the USA. Focused on the health and wellness of small and large animals of all ages, the products utilize the advanced technology of the patented LP3 Enzyme System. Led by President and Founder, Pamela Bosco, who first introduced ZYMOX in 1998 with the help of her bioscientist brother, Michael Pellico, Pet King Brands has changed the way people care for animals' ears, skin, and mouth. Guided by the principle that Healthy Animals Lead Happy Lives™, Pet King Brands offers solutions that are gentle to the animal, easy to administer and free of harsh chemicals and antibiotics.
SOURCE Pet King Brands, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate 2022 Target Term Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.0103 Per Share for July
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Veteran Journalist Cherie Grzech Joins NewsNation as Vice President of News, Managing Editor
- Panduit Responds to Ongoing Patent Infringement Lawsuit of Certain HD Flex Products
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 10:30 a.m. June 21 Update
- Healthcare Quality Veteran Edward (Ted) Donnelly Joins National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) to Lead Delivery of Suite of Offerings to Healthcare Organizations
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Tim Lukas Trains for Olympic Bobsled Team
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Cision PR Newswire and DFIN Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide SEC-Compliant Disclosure and Filing
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside Philadelphia, Its Fourth Dispensary in Pennsylvania and 33rd Operating U.S. Store
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5:45 a.m. June 21 Update
- Instant® Unveils Massive Amazon Prime Day Deals Just in Time for Launch of Instant® Air Purifier