James R. Nead, 27, of the 100 block of S. Parkway Ave., is charged with Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse, a Class 2 Felony.
More on illi News
- Grab 'em by the Microphone! Independent Feature Film To the New Girl Releases on VOD
- Crossover Publications announces 9/11/2020 release date for Make America Saved Again
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
Mr. Nead was later transported to DuPage County Jail. His bond was set at $150,000 with 10% to apply. If anyone has additional information regarding this investigation, they are encouraged to contact the Naperville Police Department at (630) 420-6666 and ask for the Investigations Division.
The Naperville Police Department would like to encourage parents and family members to educate their children on the dangers of interacting with strangers on social media.
The Naperville Police wish to remind the public and the news media that a charge is merely an accusation, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Latest on illi News
- Immunohistochemistry/IHC Market worth $2.7 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- City Of Chicago Launches 'Your Home Is Someone's Workplace' – A Campaign To Support All Care Workers
- 360Quadrants Releases Quadrant of Best Data Acquisition System Providers in 2020
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Schutt Sports Launches Multiple Splash Shield Products
- CDI Global Welcomes RVCO Consultants as its New Member Firm in India
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot and BACP Announce $500,000 RFP For Regional Business Centers
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services