- Allstate to Discuss Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings With Investors
- Duff & Phelps Investment Management Names David Grumhaus President and Chief Investment Officer
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Dallas, TX, BBG is a national provider of commercial real estate appraisals, environmental and property assessments, and related advisory services. BBG has distinguished itself through its comprehensive set of valuation and assessment solutions, coast-to-coast footprint, and reputation for personal attention and on-time service delivery.
Silver Oak made its original investment in BBG in July 2015. During Silver Oak's ownership, BBG executed numerous strategic initiatives to strengthen and grow the business, including bolstering the management team; developing a proprietary, in-house technology platform; introducing new products to better service customers; and expanding the geographic footprint from 21 to 37 locations through acquisitions, strategic hires, and the opening of new offices in key markets.
More on illi News
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals How Poor Vision Can Cause Bad Posture
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Arete Wealth to grow by over $1B with Center Street acquisition
- Asia Pacific Single-cell Analysis Market worth $1,375 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
"We are extremely proud of our partnership with the BBG management team," said Greg Barr, Managing Partner at Silver Oak. "Through meaningful investments in talent and IT infrastructure, management has established a highly scalable platform and proven acquisition growth engine that has delivered impressive top- and bottom-line growth over the last five years. BBG is well positioned for continued success, and we wish the team well as they continue to execute on the Company's strategic plan."
Chris Roach, CEO of BBG, noted, "Working together with Silver Oak, we have grown BBG into a national market leader in commercial real estate services while continuing to enhance the value we bring to our customers. We look forward to further building on this success in the future."
Deloitte Corporate Finance and Locke Lord LLP acted as financial advisor and legal counsel to the sellers, respectively.
About Silver Oak Services Partners
More on illi News
- Cresco Labs Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Former Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Former First Lady Amy Rule Donate $50,000 to Create College Scholarships for BAM and WOW Alumni
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Aptar Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces 2021 Annual Meeting Details
- Alive @ Community Announces Virtual Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Soft Opening
Founded in 2005 and based in Evanston, IL, Silver Oak Services Partners (www.silveroaksp.com) is a lower-middle market private equity firm focused on partnering with exceptional management teams to build industry leading business, consumer and healthcare service companies. Silver Oak utilizes a proactive, research-led investment process to identify attractive services sectors and seek out the best potential management teams and investment opportunities. Silver Oak seeks to make control investments in leading service businesses with $15 to $150 million in revenue. The firm is currently investing out of its fourth fund, a $500 million investment vehicle.
Contact: Chris Tofalli
Chris Tofalli Public Relations, LLC
SOURCE Silver Oak Services Partners, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Original Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Research Organizations Combine to Form New Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Foundation
- AI.Reverie Awarded $950 Million IDIQ Contract for U.S. Air Force Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS)
- Updated ASI Book Helps Association Executives Improve Organizational Performance Now and Post-COVID
- More than one third of working Americans concerned about a co-worker's mental health
- Healthcare Fabrics Market worth $23.3 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Donna S. Bellinger The Godmother in Business Sales Consulting on Entrepreneur New Year Starters 2021
- MBK Senior Living Ranks 7th On Fortune Best Workplaces For Aging Services List
- National Van Lines Names Mark Doyle President
- Aptar to Present at 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on January 14, 2021
- TreeHouse Foods Appoints Jill Rahman and Ashley Buchanan to Board of Directors
- Fifth Gen Media announces Darlene Pope as Chairman of the Advisory Council
- Phinge To Launch Netverse, a Rewards-Based Alternative to Apple and Google Using Innovative Proprietary Technology and Patented Mobile Devices
- CF Industries Joins Hydrogen Council to Further Commitment to Clean Energy Economy
- Chad McQuade Adds Director of Financial Planning to Growing Wealth Management Team
- Xentris Wireless Announces Multiple Strategic Promotions
- Spivey Hall Children's Choir Looks To 2021 Through The Lens of Langston Hughes Poetry
- Antares Supports The Riverside Company's Acquisition of Clinical Education Alliance
- New Moon Phase 2021 Calendar-Best Time To Start New Projects
- Wohler releases AoIP & Analog options for their iVAM1-1