- Allstate to Discuss Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings With Investors
- Duff & Phelps Investment Management Names David Grumhaus President and Chief Investment Officer
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
Under the expanded partnership framework, The Globe and Mail has increased investment into the suite of digital financial tools provided by Barchart. This investment includes the release of Barchart's next-generation financial charting library, tighter integration of subscription funnels built around watchlists, portfolios, and alerts; and an enhanced user experience that makes using Barchart's advanced financial tools more easily accessible.
This new agreement builds on the existing partnership between Barchart and The Globe and Mail, and reflects the collaborative approach towards building retail financial tools that Barchart takes with each partner.
"Our digital offerings, including our market leading charting library, represent powerful but simple-to-use tools that can be used to increase user acquisition, engagement, and conversion on leading financial media platforms," says Mark Haraburda, CEO of Barchart. "With The Globe being the most relied-on source of news, editorial, and financial tools across Canada, we look forward to collaborating with them more by building out new sales funnels and adding further value for their users," added Haraburda.
More on illi News
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals How Poor Vision Can Cause Bad Posture
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Arete Wealth to grow by over $1B with Center Street acquisition
"Through better integration of Barchart's financial tools, and the release of our best-in-class charting for retail investors, we are able to provide our subscribers with a completely interactive experience that helps them meet their investing goals," says Michael Shaye, Senior Product Manager of Financial Products at The Globe and Mail. "With Barchart's significant experience in market data and digital services, it was an easy choice to continue expanding our partnership with their firm, and we look forward to building that relationship further over time," added Shaye.
Barchart's Digital Solutions can easily power customer facing applications using any data within Barchart's ecosystem and through a comprehensive set of financial tools. Barchart's high-quality Digital Solutions can be custom tailored to fit any client's needs, contributing towards higher customer engagement, increased revenue, and reduced costs.
More on illi News
- Asia Pacific Single-cell Analysis Market worth $1,375 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Cresco Labs Announces Proposed Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Former Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Former First Lady Amy Rule Donate $50,000 to Create College Scholarships for BAM and WOW Alumni
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Aptar Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces 2021 Annual Meeting Details
To demo Barchart's interactive Charting Library, please click here. To learn more about the Solutions available to you from Barchart, please visit barchart.com/solutions.
To learn more about The Globe and Mail, please visit theglobeandmail.com.
Barchart is a leading provider of market data and services to the global financial, media, and commodity industries. Our diversified client base trusts Barchart's innovative Solutions across data, software, and technology to power their operation from front to back office, while our Media brands enable financial and commodity professionals to make decisions through web content, news, and publications. For more information, please visit www.barchart.com/solutions.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Original Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Research Organizations Combine to Form New Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Foundation
- AI.Reverie Awarded $950 Million IDIQ Contract for U.S. Air Force Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS)
- Updated ASI Book Helps Association Executives Improve Organizational Performance Now and Post-COVID
- More than one third of working Americans concerned about a co-worker's mental health
- Healthcare Fabrics Market worth $23.3 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Donna S. Bellinger The Godmother in Business Sales Consulting on Entrepreneur New Year Starters 2021
- MBK Senior Living Ranks 7th On Fortune Best Workplaces For Aging Services List
- National Van Lines Names Mark Doyle President
- Aptar to Present at 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on January 14, 2021
- TreeHouse Foods Appoints Jill Rahman and Ashley Buchanan to Board of Directors
- Fifth Gen Media announces Darlene Pope as Chairman of the Advisory Council
- Phinge To Launch Netverse, a Rewards-Based Alternative to Apple and Google Using Innovative Proprietary Technology and Patented Mobile Devices
- CF Industries Joins Hydrogen Council to Further Commitment to Clean Energy Economy
- Chad McQuade Adds Director of Financial Planning to Growing Wealth Management Team
- Xentris Wireless Announces Multiple Strategic Promotions
- Spivey Hall Children's Choir Looks To 2021 Through The Lens of Langston Hughes Poetry
- Antares Supports The Riverside Company's Acquisition of Clinical Education Alliance
- New Moon Phase 2021 Calendar-Best Time To Start New Projects
- Wohler releases AoIP & Analog options for their iVAM1-1