- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond: NuCurrent Advances NFC Wireless Charging Beyond the NFC Forum's Global WLC Specification
- Cap Rates for Net Lease Dollar Store Properties Compress to Historic Levels | The Boulder Group
- Vandi Lynnae Announces New Single 'Dancing Through The Rain'
"The virtual format of this conference allows us to innovate. Because all of the content will be accessible to attendees via live streams and recordings, we will be able to deliver this vital information to even more physicians and clinicians from around the globe," said Tadeusz Robak, MD PhD.
The iwCLL biennial international conference, professionally organized by Bio Ascend, will feature 41 faculty experts in CLL from around the world, thought-provoking discussions, debates, and virtual networking focusing on three main themes: Pathogenesis of CLL, Approach Considerations and Treatment Options in CLL, and Rationally Designed Therapy on the Horizon in CLL. The final deadline for abstract submissions is 30 June, and while registration for the conference closes on 10 September, attendees must be registered before 30 June to receive the discounted registration fees. In addition, Young Investigators are invited to participate in the Young Investigator meeting 16 September.
More on illi News
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Sifter.shop Launches the Sifter Professional Network
Rate categories include pricing for physicians, allied health professionals, patient advocates, fellows/residents, and other industry professionals. Discount rates are available for Young Investigators, defined as any physician or scientist presently in a residency, fellowship, or doctoral training program, or who has been in such a program in the last ten years. This rate also applies to graduate or medical school students working toward a career in hematology or oncology research.
For more information on the conference or to register, visit iwcll2021.org.
About Bio Ascend:
Bio Ascend is an independent medical education company committed to supporting health care providers in their efforts to translate innovative science into clinical practice. The Bio Ascend team has deep oncology and hematology expertise with a proven ability to distill complex scientific ideas into their essential components. The team has extensive experience in planning, executing, and assessing meaningful education for clinicians.
More on illi News
- Step Up, Stand Out and Break Through with October's First-Ever Black Professionals Month
- Disruptive PropTech platform an offshoot of online fundraising frontrunner
- Simple Mills Debuts FIRST National Advertising Campaign Titled "Live Full"
- Camping World Announces Increase in Stock Repurchase Program by $125 Million
- SIGGRAPH 2021 Honors History of Computer Graphics With First-of-its-kind Program
The International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (iwCLL) is a biennial meeting focused solely on advancing the understanding and treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and related lymphoproliferative disorders. Founded in 1979, iwCLL is now the largest international meeting dedicated to advancing state-of-the-art and emerging concepts – from laboratory-based research to the clinic – in the pathobiology and treatment of these blood cancers. The biennial meeting is intended to provide a forum that promotes the exchange of information and encourages collaboration among international leaders and scientists interested in CLL and lymphoproliferative disorders in one location for four days every other year.
SOURCE Bio Ascend
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Aptinyx to Participate in 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I Announces Pricing of $250,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- JetRails Announces Magento Hosting Rescue Service
- Baxter Advances Enterprise Digital Transformation in Collaboration With AWS
- MTE Advisors Inc. Offering a 3-Day BRM Workshop
- Two-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker will serve as the Grand Marshal for the 92nd Annual Bud Billiken® Parade
- Sterling Partners Completes Sale of Traffic Control Leader, Statewide Safety Systems
- Upcoming gelataria, SIDESHOW GELATO, brings the carnival for family friendly end of summer spectacular!
- Acumentrics, Inc. will be exhibiting at the annual Wright Patterson AFB Technology Expo on August 11th, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio
- Keller Lenkner Named Trial Strategy Innovation Law Firm of the Year by National Law Journal and American Lawyer Media at 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Awards
- La Vida Baseball Launches New All-Female and Latina Multimedia Show 'Locker Room Talk' Wednesday
- Katonah Capital Partners Management LLC and Emil van Essen LLC Announce Merger
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas names Mary Ellen Podmolik as her new Director of Communications
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- Bowmore® Single Malt Scotch Whisky introduces Designed by Aston Martin collection USA - English Latin America - español Deutschland - Deutsch France - Français Brazil - Português
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®
- Naperville Police Present College Safety Guide Webinar on August 5
- Beyond Protocol Launches Unhackable Blockchain-Ledger Technology to Record Proof of Ownership of Rare Collectibles