The 1,100 sq ft, restricted-access lab is equipped with pneumatic crimping tools, including an ultrasonic splicer and braider, to facilitate quality production and prototypes for electrical wire harnesses. Harness rework, testing, field installation, and troubleshooting are additional services that Cyient will offer from the new facility. While the facility has been launched with a single, nine-hour shift, the company will expand operations for 24/7 support in the future.
Demonstrating its continued commitment to quality and safety, Cyient is working toward the Wiring Harness Manufacturer's Association Certification, bringing extended value to its prototyping capability. The company's move to add this facility provides customers in North America ready access to time-sensitive wire harness prototype products and field support.
More on illi News
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business
- American Lung Association Tackles COVID-19 through Pioneering Model of Education, Advocacy, Research
- STG Logistics handles first FEMA charter of medical supplies
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Coronavirus Positive Patients' can use Sargas' Remote Monitoring platform to free up hospital beds and Medical Staff
- Northern Illinois Author Releases First Science Fiction Novel
Commenting on the capability, Gordon Hilbun, Head of Cyient's Industrial Business, said, "This is a critical addition to our portfolio and will help us offer full product life cycle support to our customers, especially for time-critical new product introduction requirements. Our new wire harness lab strengthens our electronics and electrical solution offering, addressing the demand for end-to-end support."
Cyient (Estd: 1991, NSE: CYIENT) is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, Cyient takes solution ownership across the value chain to help customers focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. The company leverages digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and its domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, Cyient partners with customers to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization's culture and requirements. Cyient's industry focus includes aerospace and defense, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
More on illi News
- Smartglasses Roadmap – the 20's: New report details $34B market. Smartglasses replace smart phones and smart watches by 2030
- 1440 Launches Coronavirus Resource Page
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
For more information, please visit www.cyient.com.
Follow news about the company at @Cyient.
For Further Media queries, please contact Perfect Relations
Vishal Thapa @ 91 9701834446 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sagar Kumar @ 7376406057 / email@example.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Boss Holdings Announces Current Status of Operations under COVID-19 Conditions
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- NVL Director Named "Top Woman to Watch"
- Hungry Fathers Spring into Obscurity with Their New Rock Album Ripley
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, The Department of Housing and Family Independence Initiative (FII) Launch Covid-19 Housing Assistance Grant Program
- Mayor Lightfoot Joins Department of Family and Support Services and AARP For A Telephone Town Hall to Address Chicago's Senior Population
- Triton Realty Group LLC Release COVID-19 Multifamily Chicago Impact Report
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- Enigma Forensics ID's Top Counties in 8 States that Should Consider Immediate Shelter at Home Orders
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- Naperville: Crime Stoppers Reward Offered for Information in Battery Case
- "A Surgeon's Lessons, Learned and Lost" - How Much Has Medicine Truly Advanced Over the Years?
- COVID-19 Anxieties: Six Tips To Avoid Stress Eating When Social Distancing