Download PDF Brochure:
Compressors to hold largest share of industrial refrigeration system market during forecast period
Compressors are expected to account for the majority of the industrial refrigeration system market share during 2019–2025. In industrial refrigeration systems, compressors play a vital role by increasing refrigerant vapor pressure in a condenser to ensure suitable temperature for food storage and preservation applications. The rising number of refrigerated warehouses propels the industrial refrigeration compressor market growth.
CO2 refrigerant-based systems to witness highest CAGR in industrial refrigeration system market during forecast period
The market for CO2 refrigerant-based systems is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2019–2025. CO2 refrigerant has excellent thermodynamic properties and high energy efficiency, making it suitable for industrial refrigeration applications. Also, the initial and life cycle costs of CO2 -based refrigeration systems are lower than that of synthetic refrigerant-based systems. Moreover, the rising popularity of CO2 cascade refrigeration systems in various end-user industries would provide lucrative opportunities to the market for CO2 refrigerant-based systems.
More on illi News
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- GO Group Shares Top New Travel Items
- Straighten Your Smile at Home with Sensational Smiles
North America to hold largest share of industrial refrigeration system market during forecast period
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the industrial refrigeration system market in 2019, and a similar trend is likely to be observed during the forecast period. Ongoing growth in online grocery shopping across North America, coupled with continuously expanding application areas of natural refrigerant-based refrigeration systems, is expected to drive the industrial refrigeration system market in North America. Also, stringent regulations for the processing and supply of perishable food products, coupled with the rising number of refrigerated warehouses with advanced technologies in the region, are expected to facilitate the expansion in imports and exports of perishable products. This, in turn, is expected to propel the demand for industrial refrigeration systems in North America.
Browse in-depth TOC on "Industrial Refrigeration System Market"
107 – Tables
48 – Figures
197 – Pages
Enquiry Before Buying:
Major players in the industrial refrigeration system market include Johnson Controls (Ireland), Emerson (US), Danfoss (Denmark), GEA (Germany), Mayekawa (Japan), Ingersoll-Rand (Ireland), Daikin (Japan), BITZER (Germany), United Technologies (US), and Evapco (US).
Please Explore Relevant Report:
Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Product (Refrigeration Systems, Air Conditioning Systems and Heat Pumps), Application (Domestic, Commercial, Transportation and Industrial), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023
More on illi News
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Naperville: City, North Central College to Celebrate Cardinals Football Title
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- PCTEL Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Calls on Residents and Business Community to Support Puerto Rican Relief and Aid Efforts
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/industrial-refrigeration-system-market.asp
Visit Our Web Site: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com
Content Source : https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/industrial-refrigeration-system.asp
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- Electri-Flex Company Promotions: National Sales Manager, Distribution Manager, Mgr Strategic Accts
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces $10 Million in Grants Now Available for Businesses to Apply as Part of the 2020 Neighborhood Opportunity Fund Program
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™
- The Nord Center Selects SmartCare to Accommodate Their Multiple Levels of Care
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- Bixby Research and Analytics Turns to Rightpoint's Technology Capabilities to Develop the First Comprehensive Platform Dedicated to the Private Debt Market
- The Episodic with Michael Finney podcast launches on streaming services
- Prescott's Whispering Canyon Community Nears Close-out on Phase 3 and 4
- Naperville: Reward Offered in Criminal Damage to Property Cases
- Yokohama Tokyu REI Hotel to Open April 7, 2020
- Body and Custom Shop Rebrands as Mancuso Collision | Custom