Download PDF Brochure:
Compressors to hold largest share of industrial refrigeration system market during forecast period
Compressors are expected to account for the majority of the industrial refrigeration system market share during 2019–2025. In industrial refrigeration systems, compressors play a vital role by increasing refrigerant vapor pressure in a condenser to ensure suitable temperature for food storage and preservation applications. The rising number of refrigerated warehouses propels the industrial refrigeration compressor market growth.
CO2 refrigerant-based systems to witness highest CAGR in industrial refrigeration system market during forecast period
The market for CO2 refrigerant-based systems is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2019–2025. CO2 refrigerant has excellent thermodynamic properties and high energy efficiency, making it suitable for industrial refrigeration applications. Also, the initial and life cycle costs of CO2 -based refrigeration systems are lower than that of synthetic refrigerant-based systems. Moreover, the rising popularity of CO2 cascade refrigeration systems in various end-user industries would provide lucrative opportunities to the market for CO2 refrigerant-based systems.
More on illi News
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
North America to hold largest share of industrial refrigeration system market during forecast period
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the industrial refrigeration system market in 2019, and a similar trend is likely to be observed during the forecast period. Ongoing growth in online grocery shopping across North America, coupled with continuously expanding application areas of natural refrigerant-based refrigeration systems, is expected to drive the industrial refrigeration system market in North America. Also, stringent regulations for the processing and supply of perishable food products, coupled with the rising number of refrigerated warehouses with advanced technologies in the region, are expected to facilitate the expansion in imports and exports of perishable products. This, in turn, is expected to propel the demand for industrial refrigeration systems in North America.
Browse in-depth TOC on "Industrial Refrigeration System Market"
107 – Tables
48 – Figures
197 – Pages
Enquiry Before Buying:
Major players in the industrial refrigeration system market include Johnson Controls (Ireland), Emerson (US), Danfoss (Denmark), GEA (Germany), Mayekawa (Japan), Ingersoll-Rand (Ireland), Daikin (Japan), BITZER (Germany), United Technologies (US), and Evapco (US).
Please Explore Relevant Report:
Magnetic Refrigeration Market by Product (Refrigeration Systems, Air Conditioning Systems and Heat Pumps), Application (Domestic, Commercial, Transportation and Industrial), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023
More on illi News
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Chicago: Statement from Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot and Interim Superintendent Charlie Beck
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/industrial-refrigeration-system-market.asp
Visit Our Web Site: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com
Content Source : https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/industrial-refrigeration-system.asp
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- The Rotary Santa Run Presents 12 Christmas Traditions Your Kids Will Never Forget
- Allstate Announces Preferred Stock Dividends
- National Survey Reveals CIOs Must Prioritize Revenue Generating Initiatives, Leadership and Mentorship to Gain Competitive Edge
- Voter Beware: Could Your Favorite Presidential Candidate's Policies Wreck the U.S. Economy?
- JustCall Ranked 5th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2019
- Durante Rentals Appoints Baron Selman as Sales Manager
- Bid Ops Announces Waitlist for Free Sourcing Enablement Platform
- Household Appliance Repairs In Edmonton
- AVANTE started to assist New Jersey hotels to meet the nation's first State law to require panic buttons for hotel workers
- Prakas & Co is now handling the exclusive leasing for Brickell Bay Boardwalk
- Chicago: Statement from Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot on Eddie Johnson
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Additional Round of Community Meetings to Engage Residents on Cannabis Legalization
- NOUS Imaging Announces $6.6 Million in Funding for Brain MRI Software Solution
- Green Energy Exchange Partners with SmartGridCIS to Help Texas Consumers Save Green by Going Green
- Action for Healthy Kids Teams Up with Peloton to Celebrate the Power of Joy and Movement this Holiday Season with "Move for More" Classes
- Macadamian Boosts Digital Health Capabilities, Launches New HealthConnect Platform as a Service on Microsoft Azure
- Release Date Set for Next Book on Rockford Area Music Makers
- Statesville NC "Cash for Houses" Company Announces Expansion Into Hickory NC
- "Stolen Seasons," A New Expose About Mormon Church Now Available
- New data analytics major at Thiel College to open doors for students into growing field