- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
- Robert L. Hines Advocates For Black Creatives
Ironbeam is one of the only direct clearing members that offers a proprietary modern cloud-based trading and clearing experience.
The company's free Ironbeam App trading platform provides direct access to over 700,000 trading instruments with low-latency market data and order routing.
Omid Farr, Founder and CTO of Ironbeam Inc. said: "It has been exciting seeing the growth in all business segments in the last few months as a CME Group clearing member. The direct clearing aspect along with our low-latency proprietary trading tools and technology solutions make Ironbeam the ideal trading destination."
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
Robert Terrell, CEO of Ironbeam said: "We have delivered on our expectations and our roadmap will continue to enhance the modern trading experience."
Operating out of the Chicago Board of Trade, Ironbeam launched in 2010 as a technology-centric futures brokerage firm dedicated to providing technology solutions that cater to the needs of futures participants and the modern futures trader. Ironbeam is a CME Group member clearing firm, and stands as one of the only clearing firms offering trading solutions powered by its own proprietary technology.
For media inquiries, please contact:
SOURCE Ironbeam, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Introduced to City Council
- Chicago: Various Housing Measures Approved by City Council
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Together We Heal Creative Place Program Grantees
- Chicago: Various Housing Measures Introduced to City Council
- City Council Adopts Mayor Lightfoot's 2022 Energy Transformation Code, Putting Chicago at Forefront of Global Efforts to Address Climate Change
- Chicago: City Council Passes Bodily Autonomy Ordinance in an Effort to Protect Those Seeking Reproductive Healthcare
- Chicago: City Council Passes Gender Identity Option in City Documents
- Personal Delivery Device (PDD) Pilot Program Passes Chicago City Council
- Fuel Surcharge for Chicago Licensed Taxicabs Passes City Council
- SiliconExpert Brings Unique Products for Supply Chain Management with New Insights into Open Market
- Provi Hires Former Facebook Executive As New SVP of Strategic Partnerships
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- Mayor Lightfoot, Alderman Dowell, and DCASE Introduce Ordinance to Rename Chicago's Oldest House in Honor of Bishop Ford
- Mayor Lightfoot Introduces Ordinance to Make Expanded Outdoor Dining a Permanent Feature in Chicago
- First Trust Expands its Target Outcome ETFs® lineup with September Enhance & Moderate Buffer ETF Series
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry