- Sootheez Revolutionizes Relaxation: A New Era of Therapeutic Comfort Unveiled
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Major Auction of Illinois Farmland Set for November 9
Ironbeam is one of the only direct clearing members that offers a proprietary modern cloud-based trading and clearing experience.
The company's free Ironbeam App trading platform provides direct access to over 700,000 trading instruments with low-latency market data and order routing.
Omid Farr, Founder and CTO of Ironbeam Inc. said: "It has been exciting seeing the growth in all business segments in the last few months as a CME Group clearing member. The direct clearing aspect along with our low-latency proprietary trading tools and technology solutions make Ironbeam the ideal trading destination."
More on illi News
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Brighter Smile Just Launched Their New Website!
- Windy City Implant And Dental Centers Just Launched Their New Website!
Robert Terrell, CEO of Ironbeam said: "We have delivered on our expectations and our roadmap will continue to enhance the modern trading experience."
Operating out of the Chicago Board of Trade, Ironbeam launched in 2010 as a technology-centric futures brokerage firm dedicated to providing technology solutions that cater to the needs of futures participants and the modern futures trader. Ironbeam is a CME Group member clearing firm, and stands as one of the only clearing firms offering trading solutions powered by its own proprietary technology.
For media inquiries, please contact:
SOURCE Ironbeam, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Updated Version 9 ezCheckPrinting Software Has No Validation Fees, Yearly Cost or Hidden Costs
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Naperville: Pre-Trial Detention Ordered for Chicago Convicted Felon on Parole Charged with Armed Habitual Criminal for Alleged Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Chicago Public Schools Announces Stabilized Enrollment after Years of Decline
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Chief Larry Snelling Confirmed By City Council As Chicago Police Department Superintendent
- Benefits Of Using Silicone Gel Socks
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Collinwood Earns Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise™ Designation from the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Microsoft and Mercy collaborate to empower clinicians to transform patient care with generative AI
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Quill Continues to Grow Nationwide Footprint with Sizeable New Partnerships Spanning Businesses Across Multiple Industries
- Freightos' WebCargo Partners with Chapman Freeborn to Offer Extensive Global Capacity
- Breaking the Mold: The Human Conditioning Dilemma with Radavie
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 4100 Block of Emporia Ct.
- Aquasight Unveils Aquasight Copilot™ to Aid & Assist Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Youth Employment Up 19 Percent From 2022 Through One Summer Chicago
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida