- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
- Robert L. Hines Advocates For Black Creatives
On August 1, 2022, a Naperville police officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for allegedly driving 40 mph in a 25-mph zone. Upon initial contact with the driver, later identified as Hill, the officer allegedly detected an odor of cannabis coming from the vehicle. After ordering Hill and another occupant, a juvenile, out of the vehicle, it is alleged that the officer located a loaded Smith and Wesson SD 40 VE pistol with one bullet in the chamber, approximately 17.4 grams of cocaine and bags of cannabis. Hill was taken into custody at this time.
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
"It is alleged that Mr. Hill, a convicted felon currently on parole for drug charges, was illegally in possession of a loaded handgun as well as more than seventeen grams of cocaine," Berlin said. "This is the fourth time within one month that a DuPage County judge has denied bail for a defendant accused of serious crimes. The message coming from DuPage County is crystal clear, career criminals are not welcome and we will use every tool at our disposal to aggressively pursue and hold accountable anyone who would commit a crime while in DuPage County. I thank the Naperville Police Department for their outstanding work on this case that allegedly took a dangerous weapon out of the hands of a convicted felon. I also thank Assistant State's Attorney Denis Cahill for his efforts in preparing a strong case against Mr. Hill."
"I cannot commend our officers enough for the proactive policework they are doing every day, leading to arrests just like this one," Arres said. "Traffic stops alone have led to the seizure of 71 illegally possessed firearms in Naperville in the first six months of this year. I can promise our residents and community members that the Naperville Police Department will continue to be diligent about taking illegal weapons off our streets, and I thank DuPage County State's Attorney Bob Berlin's office for their continued efforts to hold offenders accountable."
More on illi News
- Notiphy Announces Key Leadership Appointments
- First Trust Announces Shareholder Approval of Certain Matters for First Trust FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Markets Real Estate Index Fund and Upcoming Implementation of Related Changes
- Mayor Lightfoot Will Travel to Mexico City to Highlight Chicago Economy and Reaffirm Partnership
- MPAC Healthcare Appoints Hailey F. Paley as its New Chief Operating Officer
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Approved by City Council
Hill's next court appearance is scheduled for August 26, 2022, for arraignment in front of Judge O'Connell.
Members of the public are reminded that this complaint contains only charges and is not proof of the defendant's guilt. A defendant is presumed innocent and is entitled to a fair trial in which it is the government's burden to prove his or her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
Latest on illi News
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry
- Packaging Corporation of America Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Chicago: O'Hare Becomes World's Best-Connected Airport for First Time Since 2016
- Brand new Hollywood Florida Food Tour boosts restaurants, delights taste buds
- Author Ellen Gillette's new book "Joy in Yona Valley" is a story of a crisis of faith and finding love
- Improv Comedy Feature Film Announcement - "Love & Improv"
- Naperville Police Arrest Man After Shots Fired Call
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- SilkRoad Technology Announces Texting in RedCarpet Onboarding and On-Demand Talent Campaigns
- The Merge Project Announces Merge Talk Series Featuring National Television Personalities Brian Custer and Erica Cobb in October Debut
- The Village at Rockville Announces Call for Older Adult Artists' Submissions for Inspire Your Heart with Art Show
- chromatic black™ Supports Next Generation of Black Creatives In Partnership with the 4th Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Hyatt Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Tulsa Christmas Parade Committee Announces Theme And New Santa Float Design
- Northern Trust Corporation to Webcast Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Great News for US Customers: Looking for Authentic Handmade products from India