Robert M. Skura, 47, of Lisle, Ill., is charged with the following:
- Reckless Driving, Class A misdemeanor Speeding, 35 mph over the posted speed limit, Class A misdemeanor Disobeying a traffic control signal Failure to reduce speed to avoid a crash Improper lane usage
On Friday, October 4, 2019 at approximately 9:49 p.m., the Naperville Police and Fire Departments responded to Ogden Avenue and Columbia Street for a single vehicle crash. The initial investigation indicated that the BMW allegedly driven by Skura was traveling eastbound on Ogden Avenue towards Columbia when it lost control, striking the traffic signal on the southeast corner of the intersection. Upon impact, the BMW split in half and caught fire.
More on illi News
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Named Top Workplace for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- Top Driver Delivers Thousands of Memorial Wreaths
Skura was transported from the scene with non-life-threatening injuries. The Naperville Traffic Unit trained in accident investigation and reconstruction responded to the scene to investigate the accident, resulting in the charges against Skura.
Anyone with additional information regarding the crash is asked to contact the Naperville Police Department's Traffic Unit at (630) 420-8833.
Latest on illi News
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Syngas & Derivatives Market Worth 501,932 MWth by 2024 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Plans to Invest $500k To Boost Participation in the 2020 U.S. Census
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Chicago: Statement from Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot and Interim Superintendent Charlie Beck
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Chief Marketer Names August Jackson to the 2020 List of Top 200 Brand Engagement and Experience Agencies in the U.S.