Robert M. Skura, 47, of Lisle, Ill., is charged with the following:
- Reckless Driving, Class A misdemeanor Speeding, 35 mph over the posted speed limit, Class A misdemeanor Disobeying a traffic control signal Failure to reduce speed to avoid a crash Improper lane usage
On Friday, October 4, 2019 at approximately 9:49 p.m., the Naperville Police and Fire Departments responded to Ogden Avenue and Columbia Street for a single vehicle crash. The initial investigation indicated that the BMW allegedly driven by Skura was traveling eastbound on Ogden Avenue towards Columbia when it lost control, striking the traffic signal on the southeast corner of the intersection. Upon impact, the BMW split in half and caught fire.
More on illi News
- Broken Home Mixed Media Art In Virtual Show Opening Today, July 3
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Naperville Firefighters Extinguish Hotel Fire on 1600 Block of W. Diehl Road
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, City Departments and Street Outreach Partners Announce New Efforts to Ensure Safe and Healthy Fourth of July Weekend
Skura was transported from the scene with non-life-threatening injuries. The Naperville Traffic Unit trained in accident investigation and reconstruction responded to the scene to investigate the accident, resulting in the charges against Skura.
Anyone with additional information regarding the crash is asked to contact the Naperville Police Department's Traffic Unit at (630) 420-8833.
Latest on illi News
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, DCASE And DPD Announce Artist-In-Residence Opportunity for INVEST South/West Communities
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Actor and Singer Taye Diggs Joins Quaker Chewy® in Helping Families Bring the Camp Experience Home This Summer
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- ELEKS Will Host the First Edition of Insurance TechTalk Series
- TakeoTama.com: "We're not self claim, fake, warlords like Raz Simone, we can option war patronage."
- Package Deals Are Win-Win for GTM and Others
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Finalists For $5.4 Million In Neighborhood Opportunity Fund Grants
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Mayor Lightfoot and CDPH Announce $56m Grant to Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership and Partners to Bolster Contact Tracing Efforts for Covid-19 Cases in Chicago