- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond: NuCurrent Advances NFC Wireless Charging Beyond the NFC Forum's Global WLC Specification
- Cap Rates for Net Lease Dollar Store Properties Compress to Historic Levels | The Boulder Group
- Naperville: Bond Set at $750,000 for Chicago Man Accused of Attempting to Rob Delivery Driver at Gunpoint
Residents in the immediate area can expect brief, rolling electrical outages as electric crews work to restore service to the 300 customers who remain without power. Please avoid downed power lines to ensure your safety and that of City staff members working to restore service.
City crews will continue to address damage to parkway trees and City property, with the removal of tree debris expected to take two more days. Residents should use the Parkway Tree Service Request Form at www.naperville.il.us/storm-damage to report damage to parkway trees. Tree limbs and debris from trees located on residential property should be placed at the curb. Plans are being finalized to conduct a special brush pick up in the hardest-hit area in the near future. Additional details will be released as they become available.
More on illi News
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Sifter.shop Launches the Sifter Professional Network
- Step Up, Stand Out and Break Through with October's First-Ever Black Professionals Month
- Disruptive PropTech platform an offshoot of online fundraising frontrunner
Information about disposal of trash and other debris will be shared in a future update.
City inspectors will continue conduct damage assessments in the coming days. One home was destroyed by the tornado, and 19 homes have been deemed uninhabitable by the City's Transportation, Engineering and Development Business Group.
Of the eight people taken to Edward Hospital last night, six have been treated and released. The patient originally listed in critical condition has been upgraded to fair condition, and the second person remaining in the hospital is said to be in good condition. No injuries to City staff have been reported.
Bailey Road remains closed between Washington and Naper Boulevard. Additional road closures are being updated on Waze at www.waze.com/live-map.
Volunteering and Donations
Residents wishing to volunteer in the relief/clean-up efforts are asked to contact the Community Services Department at (630) 305-5300 or email email@example.com to be placed on a list that will be provided to the Red Cross.
More on illi News
- Simple Mills Debuts FIRST National Advertising Campaign Titled "Live Full"
- Camping World Announces Increase in Stock Repurchase Program by $125 Million
- SIGGRAPH 2021 Honors History of Computer Graphics With First-of-its-kind Program
- STW Technic and Elevāt Announce New Partnership for Complete MM-IoT Solution
- Mensa Foundation Honors Danielle Posthuma for Research Identifying Genes Correlated with Intelligence
Monetary donations can be made online to the Red Cross at www.redcross.org/local/illinois/ways-to-donate.html, and information about making food donations to local food pantries is available on the City's website at www.naperville.il.us/june-20-tornado-updates.
Residents who suffered property damage are encouraged to beware of scams and individuals looking to take advantage of this disaster. Currently, no companies are permitted by the city to be in the impacted area soliciting home improvement, clean up or other services. Residents should contact their insurance company directly and be cautious about giving information or business to companies that call or stop by their property unsolicited.
The City will release another update on Tuesday, June 22.
Latest on illi News
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I Announces Pricing of $250,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- JetRails Announces Magento Hosting Rescue Service
- Baxter Advances Enterprise Digital Transformation in Collaboration With AWS
- MTE Advisors Inc. Offering a 3-Day BRM Workshop
- Two-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker will serve as the Grand Marshal for the 92nd Annual Bud Billiken® Parade
- Sterling Partners Completes Sale of Traffic Control Leader, Statewide Safety Systems
- Upcoming gelataria, SIDESHOW GELATO, brings the carnival for family friendly end of summer spectacular!
- Acumentrics, Inc. will be exhibiting at the annual Wright Patterson AFB Technology Expo on August 11th, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio
- Keller Lenkner Named Trial Strategy Innovation Law Firm of the Year by National Law Journal and American Lawyer Media at 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Awards
- La Vida Baseball Launches New All-Female and Latina Multimedia Show 'Locker Room Talk' Wednesday
- Katonah Capital Partners Management LLC and Emil van Essen LLC Announce Merger
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas names Mary Ellen Podmolik as her new Director of Communications
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- Bowmore® Single Malt Scotch Whisky introduces Designed by Aston Martin collection USA - English Latin America - español Deutschland - Deutsch France - Français Brazil - Português
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®
- Naperville Police Present College Safety Guide Webinar on August 5
- Beyond Protocol Launches Unhackable Blockchain-Ledger Technology to Record Proof of Ownership of Rare Collectibles
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- TDS and UScellular to release second quarter operating results and host conference call on August 6, 2021