- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- Naperville Police Charge Northbrook Man in 2020 Bakery Burglary
- Dr. Kathryn Wade Joins Childcare Physicians
The following subjects were arrested and charged with the following offenses.
Tommie J Coleman, 18, of the 800 block of Field Street, Hammond, Indiana is charged with one felony count (class 2) of Possession of Stolen Motor Vehicle, one felony count (class 4) of Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon, one felony count (class 4) of Possession of Controlled Substance, and one misdemeanor count (class A) of Illegal Possession of Ammunition.
More on illi News
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- New workwear brand LIBAERTY for women in heavy-duty industries launches during Women's History Month
- Discover to Open New Customer Care Center in Chicago's Chatham Neighborhood and Bring Nearly 1,000 Full-time Jobs to the Area
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
Damien C Plummer, 21, of the 8200 block of S. Ellis, Chicago, IL is charged with two felony counts (class 2) of Possession of a Stolen Motor Vehicle.
Karl Erwin Brown III, 20, of the 100 hundred block of Roselawn Street, Hammond, Indiana is charged with one felony count (class 2) of Possession of a Stolen Motor Vehicle, one felony count (class 4) of Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon. Additionally, he had two active warrants for his arrest.
All three subjects were transported to the DuPage County Jail to await a bond hearing. If anyone has additional information regarding this investigation, they are encouraged to contact the Naperville Police Department at (630) 420-6666 and ask for the Investigations Division.
The Naperville Police wish to remind the public and the news media that a charge is merely an accusation, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Latest on illi News
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Prairie Represents Endurance Technologies, Inc. In Its Sale To Polytek Development Corporation
- inquirED Provides Guidance on Choosing Social Studies Instructional Materials
- Naperville Police Make Weapons Offense Arrest
- Americans Seek Renewed Financial Balance After a Year of COVID-19, Recession
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- Naperville Fire Department Responds to Ogden Avenue Motel Structure Fire
- First Trust Launches the FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®(IGLD)
- U.S. Remodeler Index (USRI) Signals a 10 Percent Market Surge in 2021
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- The Blood On Our Hands, Part II: Paul Kagame and Violence in the Great Lakes Region of Africa
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Will the World Step in and Save Paul Rusesabagina?
- Chicago Interior Designer Wins International Award
- New Website Provides Consumers with Insurance Information and Access to Local Agents
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces Closing of $316,250,000 Initial Public Offering
- Is the "Escape Plan" the setup for Rwanda to kill Paul Rusesabagina?