As COO, Messman will lead Clarke's business strategy and operations for all domestic and international activities. "We are extremely excited to bring Mick on board to guide our next growth phase," states J. Lyell Clarke, III, President and CEO of Clarke. "As a third-generation family-owned business, my mission has been to build upon my father's and grandfather's legacies and create a company that recognizes its opportunity as an agent of world health benefit. In the past ten years, Clarke's reach has extended around the world, and we have evolved into a forward-looking organization that embraces radical change and deliberately views our work through the lens of sustainability. Mick brings dynamic leadership and a growth mindset to Clarke that will help us build upon these values and lead our bright, flourishing future in a rapidly changing business climate and marketplace."
More on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Juan Morado Jr. As New Board Member for the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (MPEA)
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Naperville Police Arrest Resident for Attempted Child Abduction
- Horace Mann to Announce Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results on Nov. 2
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
In welcoming Messman to the Clarke executive team, J. Lyell Clarke will continue in his role as President and CEO and will assume the additional role of Chairman for The Clarke Group, a role previously held by his late mother, Mrs. Kemp Clarke.
Clarke is the leading provider of mosquito control products as well as aquatic management services in the United States, with representation in over 50 countries internationally. A family-owned business since 1946, our mission is to make communities more livable, safe and comfortable for families around the world. We do this by pioneering, developing and delivering environmentally responsible aquatic services and mosquito control to help prevent disease, control nuisances and create healthy water bodies. www.clarke.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market worth $10.4 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- #AskDSB Hosts "Take a Chance on Yourself - Is Playing It Safe Shrinking Your Opportunities?"
- Donna S. Bellinger, Business Sales Expert Shares Life Business Advice on Entrepreneurship LIVE Show
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
- Metropolitan Opera Singer Releases Pop Music Videos From Quarantine
- First Wave of Providers to Deploy the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois Payer Platform with Epic
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Atkore International Group Inc. Acquires Queen City Plastics, Inc.
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, CDPH, and BACP Reinstate Targeted COVID-19 Restrictions in Response to Rapid Rise in Cases and Hospitalizations
- Free Rusesabagina: "Dad, we're coming for you."
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- For 11th Year, Power Rogers, LLP Boasts Largest Recovery Total in Chicago
- Nick Gunn Named IIA of IL Young Agent of the Year
- George Daly Elected IIA of IL President
- AgeGuide Elects Amy Georgakopoulos to its Board of Directors
- Lalamove Announces On-Demand Delivery Service in Chicago to Help Local Businesses Thrive During COVID-19 with Support from the City and World Business Chicago
- AgeGuide Elects Gregory Barry to its Board of Directors
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants