- Gretchen Cook-Anderson Named Associate Vice President, Assistant to the President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism at IES Abroad - 285
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination - 251
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces the Separate Trading of Its Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing on or About April 19, 2021 - 246
2,700 one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccines are being made available at this event by appointment only. No walk-ins will be allowed. This event is open only to Naperville residents who meet any of the following eligibility criteria:
- Age: 65 and older
- Occupation (for those 18 and older): healthcare, long-term care residents, front-line essential workers, government, news media services, higher education, food and beverage service workers (restaurants and other facilities that prepare and serve food – including bars – and entities that provide food services), religious leaders, construction trades and businesses supporting building and infrastructure repair
- Medical Condition (for those 18 and older): obesity, diabetes, pulmonary diseases, smoking, heart conditions, chronic kidney disease, cancer, solid organ transplant, sickle cell disease, pregnancy, and persons with a disability
Naperville residents who wish to schedule a vaccination appointment for this event must visit https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/1617243449655.
More on illi News
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- Fellowes Brands Clean the Air for the Return to 'Work from Work' with New TV Ad Campaign Featuring Fellowes' Commercial-Grade AeraMax Pro Air Purifiers
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- Illinois Utilities' Supplier Diversity Spend Adds Billions to Illinois GDP
- Refreshing the look of National Van Lines Trailers
"I am extremely pleased that, through the power of partnership, we are able to host our second COVID-19 vaccination event for our residents," Naperville Mayor Steve Chirico said. "Vaccination is an important way that we can protect ourselves and others. On behalf of the City of Naperville, thank you to Jewel-Osco and the Mall of India for helping provide the venue and vaccines that will help save lives in our community and region."
Residents who make an appointment should follow the instructions that are provided when they register, including noting what to bring with to their appointment. The City of Naperville and Jewel-Osco will not collect any billing or payment information. Medical staff from Jewel-Osco will be on-site to administer the vaccines.
"Osco Drug Pharmacy continues to work with IDPH and with all the counties where we serve our customers," said Ryan McCann, Director of Pharmacy Operations. "We are grateful for this opportunity to help the residents of Naperville."
The event is being made available through the donation of over 30,000 square feet of space by the Mall of India in the vacant building just south of the existing Mall of India complex near the northeast corner of Route 59 and Ogden Avenue. Signage in front of the building will help guide event attendees to the appropriate location. A map of the location is included below.
More on illi News
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Jolly CBD Gummies | How Jolly Can These CBD Gummies Be?
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- Award winning Chicago artist, poet, photographer, and singer/songwriter Jenny Bienemann presents first-ever Haiku Milieu Virtu-Concert with music
- National Council of Teachers of English's James R. Squire Office Releases New Policy Briefs to Promote Literacy Instruction That Prepares Students for an Increasingly Diverse and Digital World
"We were pleased to provide our space for a vaccination event for seniors last month, and we're once again thrilled to open our space for this necessary cause," Mall of India owners Vinoz Chanamolu and Ajay Sunkara said. "Giving back to the community means opening our doors not just so our community can support our business, but so we can support our residents' health and welfare. This is what community is all about."
For more information, resources, and updates around Naperville's continued response to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit www.naperville.il.us/corona-virus-resources.
Latest on illi News
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Camping World Announces Strategic Appointments to Leadership Team to Enhance Its Growth and Expansion Plans
- SRW Expands Offering by Welcoming First Executive Creative Director
- Signature introduces Quicklink Studio for connecting remote presenters into virtual events
- Debut Novel "EO-N" Wins Reader Views Best Historical Fiction Award
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- Naperville: Crime Stoppers Reward Offered in Case Involving the Reckless Discharge of a Firearm
- ISACA to Host Inaugural ISACA Conference North America for IT Professionals
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Libertyville Lincoln Earns National Recognition for Customer Satisfaction in Sales and Service
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- SBB Research Group Names April 2021 Grant Finalists: Henry Williams Love Foundation, Stand Strong Coalition, YWCA Metropolitan Chicago
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- New Book 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs: Go and Glow' Published
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category
- Gretchen Cook-Anderson Named Associate Vice President, Assistant to the President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism at IES Abroad
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces the Separate Trading of Its Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing on or About April 19, 2021
- Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Isabel Marcheselli Garners Generous Grant Support