- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- EntrePReneurISHing™ Blog is a hot entrepreneur podcast on Spotify this Thanksgiving Day, Listen!
Zing Health was singled out for the design of its 2022 medical and Part D prescription drug benefits for Medicare beneficiaries. HealthMetrix Research found Zing Health members would incur low co-pays and deductibles regardless of their health status.
Research Estimates Out-of-Pocket Costs
"Our Medicare Advantage plans are designed so members can see the doctors they trust and get the benefits they need, without worrying about out-of-pocket costs," said Dr. Eric E. Whitaker, Zing Health founder and CEO. "Zing Health plans reduce healthcare expenses and eliminate financial surprises."
Zing Health's plans offer extra benefits not found in traditional Medicare, including dental, vision, hearing care, telehealth doctor visits and a 24/7 nurse advice line. A community care team helps members manage chronic conditions. Plan benefits extend to fitness services and social supports that encourage members to maintain healthy lifestyles.
"Our members can take advantage of the numerous resources that we've identified within the community to help, either from our years of experience or from organizations we are partnering with," Whitaker said. "Our goal is to provide members with the best options to improve their lives."
More on illi News
- Drake Software and National Association of Tax Professionals present second free roundtable discussion in preparation of the 2022 tax season
- Oral Antiseptics Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 3.06 Billion by 2026 - Arizton
- "The Singing Chef" Andy LoRusso Serves Up Good Food & Fun Times Despite Challenges of Little-Known Neurological Disorder
- Groupon Appoints Kedar Deshpande as Chief Executive Officer
- E | N | L is Now Offering Multiple Acrylic Systems!
Recipients of the HealthMetrix Research award were selected from Medicare Advantage plans across all U.S. states and Puerto Rico. An analysis identified Medicare plans with the lowest and highest estimated annual out-of-pocket costs based on 2022 member copayments, deductibles and premiums in the Medicare Plan Finder database.
Award Shows Commitment to Value
Zing Health was the only Medicare Advantage plan in the Indianapolis-Marion County market to make the list, out of hundreds of plans across the U.S. This recognition addresses the difficulty healthcare consumers have in comparing the costs of healthcare for planned visits, unexpected events and ongoing care.
"Zing Health has demonstrated a commitment to delivering maximum value in the design of their plan benefits, copayments, deductibles and premiums regardless of health status," said Alan Mittermaier, HealthMetrix Research president. "We believe that informed beneficiaries can rely on this recognition as an indication of excellence, just as they rely on other awards and consumer ratings that recognize excellence in quality of care, health outcomes and member satisfaction."
The Signature Care HMO plan's unique cost-sharing insurance arrangement gives Zing Health members higher benefit allowances and $0 co-pays for important services. HealthMetrix Research estimated annual out-of-pocket costs in three health status categories—excellent, fair and poor—and corresponding utilization of plan benefits.
More on illi News
- Hub International To Provide Tenant Liability Captive To Residential Rental Real Estate Clients To Retain Insurance Premiums And Mitigate Risks
- Nola Blue Records signs The Love Light Orchestra
- As December 31 QOZ Tax Benefit Deadline Looms, Origin Investments Predicts Surge in Year End Real Estate Investing
- Female Entrepreneur Who has Secured $17M in Funds Offers Free Grant Writing Training to Nonprofit Organizations and Small Businesses
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Completes Acquisition of Willis Towers Watson plc Treaty Reinsurance Brokerage Operations USA - English USA - English
Signature Care HMO is one of six health plans Zing Health offers in the Indianapolis area. Plans are also available in the Gary (Lake County) and Fort Wayne (Allen County) markets in Indiana.
About Zing Health
Zing Health Holdings Inc. is a groundbreaking tech-enabled insurance company making Medicare Advantage the best it can be for eligible beneficiaries. It's easy to get lost in the mix at big insurance companies. Zing Health's community-based approach addresses social determinants of health to keep individuals and communities healthy and returns the physician and the member to the center of the healthcare equation. This gives each member personalized care and service tailored to their singular needs. Members also receive individualized assistance to make their transition to Zing Health as easy as possible. They can create personalized plans, access facilities designed to help them better meet their healthcare needs, and work with a dedicated care team. For more information on Zing Health, visit myzinghealth.com or call 1-866-946-4458.
Zing Health is a Medicare Advantage HMO Plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Zing Health depends on contract renewal.
SOURCE Zing Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, City Officials Outline Comprehensive Plans For Winter Weather Operations
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- Axiros Solution Enables Ogi to Manage Multiple Clients Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- GE Healthcare Announces Three New Alliances to Improve Cancer Care
- Hightower to Make Strategic Investment in Clear Perspective Advisors
- Holiday Health Discounts Announced by myLAB Box
- Author, Mel Jackson Launches Inspirational Self Care Workbook Just In Time For The Holidays
- RRD Confirms Receipt of Revised Proposal from Chatham Asset Management
- Composites Market worth $126.3 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. Announces Redemption of Warrants
- Serena Laurel's 'GOLD' Director Allisyn Snyder Glitters Garnering Best Fashion Film at Premiere Ahead of Release
- Quicklly Introduces Laumière Gourmet's Premium Gifts Boxes for Holiday Gifting
- Lactalis Closes Acquisition of Kraft Heinz Natural Cheese Business in United States
- Julie Selof Joins Clearwater Capital Partners
- Sharing the Goodlife Foundation gives to YES DAY
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Its Dubai Schedule
- A Young Entrepreneur Gifts NYC Real Estate with a Tech-driven Real-estate Company
- Marketing 2.0 Conference Is Coming To Dubai In 2022
- Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Machesney Park
- PlayMaker Health Appoints New Product Leader